Cracked My Technika TV Screen; help [NOW REPAIRED!]

Found 9th Sep 2011
Yes, it's not the best technological gizmo and I'm ashamed to admit owning one but do Tesco have any insurance policies ?,

UPDATE; SCREEN REPLACED - SKY MEDIA UK ROCK!
Community Updates
21 Comments
claim on your house insurance,yes they check tv's when returned
its too late for a insurance policy !!
Ouch, how did you crack it?
Mallinersha

Ouch, how did you crack it?

when he shouted HALP.
X)
So I'm done goofed ?
do you have household contents insurance? If so, check if you are covered for accidental damage. Then again the excess you pay may be worth more than the tv so it might not be worth it.
anyone ?
http://thisisgettingold.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/simpsons_nelson_haha.gif

With some of the things you have posted in the past to incite people......
2sly

do you have household contents insurance? If so, check if you are covered … do you have household contents insurance? If so, check if you are covered for accidental damage. Then again the excess you pay may be worth more than the tv so it might not be worth it.

no and exactly, not worth it for a 80£ tele
Nailez

ok oO
OP I thought you liked to portray yourself on here as being honest. Does your faith/honesty/decency/integrity or lack there of allow you to dishonestly return a tv or even ask on here how to go about it?

otherwise for those who have returned TVs before, do they check them ?.

Honesty and integrity at its best. Sorry Punjab that just painted a bad picture of you judging by your intentions.
RickT

its too late for a insurance policy !!

The telly isn't going to grass him up about the date it was broke (_;)
markq

OP I thought you liked to portray yourself on here as being honest. Does … OP I thought you liked to portray yourself on here as being honest. Does your faith/honesty/decency/integrity or lack there of allow you to dishonestly return a tv or even ask on here how to go about it?

erm, OK. I basically wanna know what's the best way to return it. Perhaps my posts don't give the best interpretation. Basically I'm hoping they'll offer me some concession
Why should you be able to return it? It isnt a manufacturers fault, it was YOUR fault. Aceept it and move on rather than trying to defraud a shop or insurance company.
You need to explain what happened, what you want to happen, then people can help/laugh
I go into Tesco every week and say I accidentally broke all the the food I bought last week with my teeth and they give replacements every time. Costs a bit mind.
dunfyboy

I go into Tesco every week and say I accidentally broke all the the food … I go into Tesco every week and say I accidentally broke all the the food I bought last week with my teeth and they give replacements every time. Costs a bit mind.

every little helps eh ?
WHOOPEE!

http://www.skymediauk.co.uk/images/homeright.gif

Nailez

otherwise for those who have returned TVs before, do they check them ?.

sancho1983

You need to explain what happened, what you want to happen, then people … You need to explain what happened, what you want to happen, then people can help/laugh

http://www.guidetoworlddomination.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/evil_laugh1.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants