Groups

Cracked N97 screen

Dropped my phone on my floor from about 3 feet and the screen has cracked, i have it on contract with orange through dialaphone, does anyone know if i can get a free/pay for a repair or new phone as i have 12 months left on my contract and don't want to pay for a new one as they are £300ish

any help would be greatly appreciated

7 Comments

do you have any phone insurance.

Original Poster

greyparrot;7464881

do you have any phone insurance.

stupidly i cancelled it, as i thought, 'i'll be careful' that didn't turn out so well

Original Poster

ascen;7464969

]http://www.google.co.uk/products?q=n97 replacement screen

cheers, i don't think i have the skill to replace the screen though, especially if it requires soldering

ALEXSHEFF92;7464983

cheers, i don't think i have the skill to replace the screen though, … cheers, i don't think i have the skill to replace the screen though, especially if it requires soldering

Have a look on youtube at the disassembly guide. It's not too hard if your confident enough

Original Poster

anthonyt;7465007

Have a look on youtube at the disassembly guide. It's not too hard if … Have a look on youtube at the disassembly guide. It's not too hard if your confident enough

i think i'd rather pay someone to do it, you don't by any chance know any sites i can send it off to?

i had a screen replaced on a n97 in a independant mobile phone store and it only cost £70. try looking on yell.com for your nearest shop
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764505
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661380
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …93164
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514093

See more discussions