Cracked Screen Please help

5 replies
Found 24th Jul 2008
Hey i just cracked my screen on y ipod so now i cant see anything, it still plays usic fine, and with alot of work i can navigate to different areas, playing a guessing game of alphabetical order etc.

Just wondering if anyway to repair these or anyone who would do it cheapish.

Thanks
Glenn

5 Comments

Banned

If you take it into your local mobile phone shop, they can send it away for repair, its just an LCD screen repair. However my N95 cost me £60 you can nearly buy a new Ipod for that sort of outlay :-(

Banned

What iPod is it ?

Pretty sure Dealextreme can provide a cheap LCD, will be of less quality but won't take long to do and usually comes with the tools to open it up

wierdowoss;2597015

What iPod is it ?Pretty sure Dealextreme can provide a cheap LCD, will be … What iPod is it ?Pretty sure Dealextreme can provide a cheap LCD, will be of less quality but won't take long to do and usually comes with the tools to open it up

Ditto. ebay is another option if you want it quicker

Foosball Chum;2597009

If you take it into your local mobile phone shop, they can send it away … If you take it into your local mobile phone shop, they can send it away for repair, its just an LCD screen repair. However my N95 cost me £60 you can nearly buy a new Ipod for that sort of outlay :-(

I had asmashed screen on my N95 took to my 3 shop and they charged £30 to replace the screen.

Original Poster

Its just the old slim and tall 8gb nano.

Im well gutted, only cost me like £80 so dont wanna be spending like £60 on a screen repair.
But rep added to all, maybe anymore advice?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52422868
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769469
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247630
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2355

See more discussions