Expired

Cracked the LCD on a samsung galaxy s4.. cheapest repair?

Found 26th Nov 2014
I was **** about with my other halfs phone.. and dropped it.. hard! screen AND LCD both smashed

just wondered the cheapest way of repair?

buying new screen on ebay for round £80 and doing it my self seems the cheapest???

5 Comments

Banned

You are correct, about £110 to get one of these mobile stalls to do it. £80 ish from ebay to diy it.

Don't do it your self, you probably won't get it right, I didn't get it right and it was a massive pain in the ****

Trace6x

Don't do it your self, you probably won't get it right, I didn't get it … Don't do it your self, you probably won't get it right, I didn't get it right and it was a massive pain in the ****

A friend of mine did the same. He had done his ipad and said it was easy, do then tried his s4 but it ended up being a ball ache and he ruined it, so I'd have someone else do it tbh.

my s3 is 120 pounds in timpsons.

Original Poster

Did it myself.. I've done an Ipad and a Iphone 4 before but I must say the S4 was by far the easiest! about 20 mins in total to strip down and put back together.. total cost £85 with a new bezel as well

was so easy I tackled my note 2 as well.. just was easy - was very very similar to the S4

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants