Expired

Cracked the LCD on a samsung galaxy s4.. cheapest repair?

Found 26th Nov 2014
I was **** about with my other halfs phone.. and dropped it.. hard! screen AND LCD both smashed

just wondered the cheapest way of repair?

buying new screen on ebay for round £80 and doing it my self seems the cheapest???
Community Updates
5 Comments
You are correct, about £110 to get one of these mobile stalls to do it. £80 ish from ebay to diy it.
Don't do it your self, you probably won't get it right, I didn't get it right and it was a massive pain in the ****
Trace6x

Don't do it your self, you probably won't get it right, I didn't get it … Don't do it your self, you probably won't get it right, I didn't get it right and it was a massive pain in the ****

A friend of mine did the same. He had done his ipad and said it was easy, do then tried his s4 but it ended up being a ball ache and he ruined it, so I'd have someone else do it tbh.
my s3 is 120 pounds in timpsons.
Did it myself.. I've done an Ipad and a Iphone 4 before but I must say the S4 was by far the easiest! about 20 mins in total to strip down and put back together.. total cost £85 with a new bezel as well

was so easy I tackled my note 2 as well.. just was easy - was very very similar to the S4

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions