Crackerjack! is back next Friday at 6pm

Posted 10th Jan
It's Friday, it's 6 o'Clock and it's...

3385642.jpg🎵Get your voices ready, come on let's hear you shout, it's Crackerjack (Crackerjack!), Crackerjack (Crackerjack!), play with us on telly that's what it's all about, oh such a lovely word it's Crackerjack (Crackerjack!)🎵

Get ready for games, gunge, cold cabbage soup, hilarious sketches, Crackerjack! pencils and so much more... it's almost as if it's LIVE on telly!

I was lucky enough to receive guest list tickets to one of the recordings and I can confirm this is a show you do not want to miss.

Crackerjack! returns on Friday 17th January 2020 at 6pm on the CBBC channel

Watch the trailer!

Ooh, I could crush a grape... 🍇
Community Updates
Misc
21 Comments
In preparation for this momentous occasion I will set my clocks back 65 minutes.

you forgot to say on BBC
Mendoza10/01/2020 13:57

you forgot to say on BBC

"Crackerjack! returns on Friday 17th January 2020 at 6pm on the CBBC channel" at the bottom of my post
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 10th Jan
fanpages10/01/2020 12:20

In preparation for this momentous occasion I will set my clocks back 65 …In preparation for this momentous occasion I will set my clocks back 65 minutes.[Video]

Totally agree 6.00 pm just does not work (what were they thinking)
I completely forgot to include a link to the trailer! Enjoy
andrewworrall110/01/2020 14:08

"Crackerjack! returns on Friday 17th January 2020 at 6pm on the CBBC …"Crackerjack! returns on Friday 17th January 2020 at 6pm on the CBBC channel" at the bottom of my post

yeah sorry, I always forget to click see more, like always, on every post, this isn’t the first time I’ve made this mistake, I’ll do it again, I know that for sure 😔
One thing for sure, everyone on this thread is 40 plus
jez79410/01/2020 15:27

One thing for sure, everyone on this thread is 40 plus

I'm not
1850maggie10/01/2020 14:17

Totally agree 6.00 pm just does not work (what were they thinking) …Totally agree 6.00 pm just does not work (what were they thinking)

It's on at 6pm because that's what time Sam and Mark's Big Friday Wind Up usually starts and Crackerjack! is replacing it
No....No....No “it’s Friday, it’s five to five ,it’s CRACKERJACK!!”
suejb210/01/2020 18:36

It's on at 6 o'Clock because it's replacing Sam and Mark's Big Friday Wind Up, which always aired at 6pm
fanpages10/01/2020 12:20

In preparation for this momentous occasion I will set my clocks back 65 …In preparation for this momentous occasion I will set my clocks back 65 minutes.[Video]

1850maggie10/01/2020 14:17

Totally agree 6.00 pm just does not work (what were they thinking) …Totally agree 6.00 pm just does not work (what were they thinking)

andrewworrall110/01/2020 16:26

It's on at 6pm because that's what time Sam and Mark's Big Friday Wind Up …It's on at 6pm because that's what time Sam and Mark's Big Friday Wind Up usually starts and Crackerjack! is replacing it

suejb210/01/2020 18:36

andrewworrall110/01/2020 21:51

It's on at 6 o'Clock because it's replacing Sam and Mark's Big Friday Wind …It's on at 6 o'Clock because it's replacing Sam and Mark's Big Friday Wind Up, which always aired at 6pm

Must be true; this is an "Official Announcement" thread.

Sam & Mark... they are like a budget Ant & Dec, aren't they?

...and nowhere near as entertaining as Dick & Dom, or Trevor & Simon.

...or The Krankies, or Basil Brush, or Stu Francis, or Ed Stewart, or... Peter Glaze, Don Maclean, Michael Aspel, or Leslie Crowther, or even Eamonn Andrews, or... cramp.

I'm sure Sam & Mark are great really. Good luck to them. They'll need it.
fanpages10/01/2020 22:49

Must be true; this is an "Official Announcement" thread.Sam & Mark... they …Must be true; this is an "Official Announcement" thread.Sam & Mark... they are like a budget Ant & Dec, aren't they?...and nowhere near as entertaining as Dick & Dom, or Trevor & Simon....or The Krankies, or Basil Brush, or Stu Francis, or Ed Stewart, or... Peter Glaze, Don Maclean, Michael Aspel, or Leslie Crowther, or even Eamonn Andrews, or... cramp.I'm sure Sam & Mark are great really. Good luck to them. They'll need it.

Sam & Mark have actually been on CBBC for ages, they've been doing the Sam and Mark's Big Friday Wind Up which has had 8 series. It is true as confirmed when I went to a recording I was invited to. I can't really compare Sam and Mark to Dick & Dom etc as I never watched them (except for Basil Bush which is a completely different type of show anyway...). Sam and Mark are really funny, great guys, I'm sure the return of Crackerjack! will do well.
andrewworrall110/01/2020 22:53

Sam & Mark have actually been on CBBC for ages, they've been doing the Sam …Sam & Mark have actually been on CBBC for ages, they've been doing the Sam and Mark's Big Friday Wind Up which has had 8 series. It is true as confirmed when I went to a recording I was invited to. I can't really compare Sam and Mark to Dick & Dom etc as I never watched them (except for Basil Bush which is a completely different type of show anyway...). Sam and Mark are really funny, great guys, I'm sure the return of Crackerjack! will do well.

Basil used to be a regular co-host on "Crackerjack!" in the early 1980s.

Do you still watch CBBC? Either you have very young kids, or you are a lot younger than I suspect any of us thought!
fanpages10/01/2020 23:01

Basil used to be a regular co-host on "Crackerjack!" in the early 1980s.Do …Basil used to be a regular co-host on "Crackerjack!" in the early 1980s.Do you still watch CBBC? Either you have very young kids, or you are a lot younger than I suspect any of us thought!

I don't still watch CBBC everyday like I used to when I was a kid. Sometimes I'll have a quick 5 or 10 minutes watch of shows for childhood memories. To be honest there is one show that I will still watch when the new series is airing, that is the 4 o'Clock Club, and that is because I've watched it since the start, it has always been my favourite CBBC show.

I'll watch the Crackerjack! though as I'm interested in it (and have already watched an episode being filmed as I was invited to a recording)

I'm definitely a big kid at heart even though I'm an adult, that is for sure
fanpages10/01/2020 23:01

Basil used to be a regular co-host on "Crackerjack!" in the early 1980s.Do …Basil used to be a regular co-host on "Crackerjack!" in the early 1980s.Do you still watch CBBC? Either you have very young kids, or you are a lot younger than I suspect any of us thought!

I think he is 16. Still too old to be watching CBBC though. Then again I did quite like watching Count Duckula when I was 16/17, thought it was too good for kids.
xenophon10/01/2020 23:11

I think he is 16. Still too old to be watching CBBC though. I think he is 16. Still too old to be watching CBBC though. Then again I did quite like watching Count Duckula when I was 16/17, thought it was too good for kids.

I am definitely over 16, and see above comment - if I ever watch CBBC it's purely for childhood memories. I do not watch CBBC everyday like I would if I was a kid, and to be honest age is just a number when it comes to choosing a TV show to watch, albeit I wouldn't choose to watch CBBC anyway other than one TV show I grew up watching and this Crackerjack! just because I'm interested in it.
andrewworrall110/01/2020 23:12

I am definitely over 16, and see above comment - if I ever watch CBBC it's …I am definitely over 16, and see above comment - if I ever watch CBBC it's purely for childhood memories. I do not watch CBBC everyday like I would if I was a kid, and to be honest age is just a number when it comes to choosing a TV show to watch, albeit I wouldn't choose to watch CBBC anyway other than one TV show I grew up watching and this Crackerjack! just because I'm interested in it.

Okey dokey.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions