Groups

Cracking 4th round draw for the EFL cup

ll games to be played on the week of October 24th.

West Ham vs Chelsea
    Man Utd vs Man City
    Arsenal vs Reading
    Liverpool vs Tottenham
    Bristol City vs Hull
    Leeds vs Norwich
    Newcastle vs Preston
    Southampton vs Sunderland

27 Comments

Original Poster

West Ham best get the police and the stadium ready for that draw

Arsenal lucky there...

Original Poster

kiish

Arsenal lucky there...

Definitely going to be alot of big teams going out

I'll be the first to say.. bye bye Tottenham.. (_;)

Phew, I'll settle for that. There's a few tough teams left in it we could have drew - Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal.

Original Poster

deeky

Phew, I'll settle for that. There's a few tough teams left in it we could … Phew, I'll settle for that. There's a few tough teams left in it we could have drew - Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal.

In the form you are in i really dont think you have to fear anyone at the moment
    Edited by: "archer1204" 21st Sep 2016

deeky

Phew, I'll settle for that. There's a few tough teams left in it we could … Phew, I'll settle for that. There's a few tough teams left in it we could have drew - Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal.

You've got no chance if Rashnaldo starts ;).

would rather have seen Utd play Leeds at Elland road ... than go against Citeh

Original Poster

shauneco

Where do you think rooney will play against leicester

shauneco

Rashnaldona X)

archer1204

On Fifa, In the changing rooms hopefully.

Original Poster

shauneco

On Fifa, In the changing rooms hopefully.

Not looking good for him at the moment

archer1204

Not looking good for him at the moment

I know, we're most certainly carrying him atm, One bit of skill isn't enough to warrant him being in the starting line up, Unfortunately Mourinho is a big Rooney fan.

archer1204

Left back

in the changing room!

Original Poster

shauneco

I know, we're most certainly carrying him atm, One bit of skill isn't … I know, we're most certainly carrying him atm, One bit of skill isn't enough to warrant him being in the starting line up, Unfortunately Mourinho is a big Rooney fan.

Supposedly the special one isnt doing any interviews etc

archer1204

Supposedly the special one isnt doing any interviews etc

He gave interviews tonight.

Original Poster

shauneco

I know, we're most certainly carrying him atm, One bit of skill isn't … I know, we're most certainly carrying him atm, One bit of skill isn't enough to warrant him being in the starting line up, Unfortunately Mourinho is a big Rooney fan.

What would you do with fellaini

shauneco

He gave interviews tonight.

He certainly skipped some expected interviews. Possibly with the BBC.
    He did do Sky Sports interviews - but it was reported that he did not go to the rest of the media as "there were no contractual obligations".

archer1204

What would you do with fellaini

I don't know, Mourinho likes players like him he brings height to the team but sadly you have to sacrifice another player like Mata or Carrick for example. Carrick was brilliant tonight, Well worthy of MOTM.

Btw it was another debut goal for Rashford.!

1 shot
    1 goal
    1 assist
    100% chance conversion

Can't deny his talent :).

shauneco

every dog has his day, rooney is now past it and topping up his pension, jog on my son, who's next!

Original Poster

Rashford:

Europa League debut⚽️⚽️
    Premier League debut⚽️⚽️
    Manchester derby debut⚽️
    England debut⚽️
    Eng U21 debut⚽️⚽️⚽️
    EFL Cup debut⚽️
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cs54sRDVUAAESQA.jpg

archer1204

Rashford:Europa League debut⚽️⚽️Premier League debut⚽️⚽️Manchester derby d … Rashford:Europa League debut⚽️⚽️Premier League debut⚽️⚽️Manchester derby debut⚽️England debut⚽️Eng U21 debut⚽️⚽️⚽️EFL Cup debut⚽️

He'll be ours next season
    https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--rryu41M9--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/18pebx3e7u5jcgif.gif

Original Poster

Look at the odds for citeh
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cs8ZhHkXEAAtFu5.jpg
    Edited by: "archer1204" 22nd Sep 2016

kiish

Arsenal lucky there...

Shock horror. Struggling to remember the last time Arsenal got a tricky cup game.

archer1204

Rashford:Europa League debut⚽️⚽️Premier League debut⚽️⚽️Manchester derby d … Rashford:Europa League debut⚽️⚽️Premier League debut⚽️⚽️Manchester derby debut⚽️England debut⚽️Eng U21 debut⚽️⚽️⚽️EFL Cup debut⚽️

Manchester Derby Debut?!?!? What's next, debut against team with name starting with H?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767465
      2. One thing you've forgotten810
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651

See more discussions