Cracking Tv deal but don’t know if website is legit

Posted 16th Jun
glabool.com/ind…tml

Anyone used this site before ?

Doesn’t look legit to me but thought I would ask ?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
41112976-DwCSe.jpg
15 Comments
I've just been looking at that site . I googled their business address it doesn't exist . Was going to order a tv but having doubts now
Get a grip. No company disclosures; blag mailing address; contact number is a mobile phone; dead SM buttons. At that point any further interest ceases.
Avoid. The poor English, spelling and grammar should raise alarm bells plus only a mobile number for contact details.
41112976-DwCSe.jpg
deleted11933
I don't find it suspicious at all.
Zero validation on fields, offers paypal but then just asks you type your card details into their fields... Free worldwide delivery on all orders.Terms which have been lifted from RageOn.comwith the company name still showing.
UK contact details but everything mentions zip codes and US couriers firstly..

Seems a great deal.Nothing for something
Edited by: "deleted11933" 16th Jun
If it looks too good to be true.... it usually is
wow that site is off the chart dodgy.

love their contact details: 52 Thirsk Road - BLASHFORD - BH24 8HG - UK

Post code doesnt exist.

So many many many things wrong here. Do not purchase anything from it,.
Not to mention the website is FOUR days old lol.

Also most likely based in Vietnam according to scam checking websites.
Edited by: "ArcadeAssassin" 16th Jun
A whole 4 days old

Whois lookup

Edit - Haha, took a phone call, posted this and then see the message above
Edited by: "a666andy" 16th Jun
If in doubt leave it out
Strange how google search all these site to rank so high, it showed up in the first page when I googled the Tv.
Plenty of people can fall for this, you think google would have some measures in place for this kind of page not to rank so high
3 stores in Canada according to there contact us page
Order thanks
I feel like a right idiot now!! I saw the deal on eBay... needed a tv for the kids so ordered it... 4 weeks ago ... can’t get hold of the company... phone is not working nor the email address in case you need to contact them... going to give them one more week to come up trumps with this and then do all the necessary to get my hard earn't money back.... wish I had seen this before I ordered... too good to be true yep it probably was... what an idiot
lorraine.olson16/07/2020 05:34

I feel like a right idiot now!! I saw the deal on eBay... needed a tv for …I feel like a right idiot now!! I saw the deal on eBay... needed a tv for the kids so ordered it... 4 weeks ago ... can’t get hold of the company... phone is not working nor the email address in case you need to contact them... going to give them one more week to come up trumps with this and then do all the necessary to get my hard earn't money back.... wish I had seen this before I ordered... too good to be true yep it probably was... what an idiot

Why would you give them 1 more week? Open a claim with PayPal ASAP to get your money back,it will probably take them a week to resolve anyway so by this time next week you'll either have your tv or your money back.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants