Groups

Craft Shops

Hi

I am looking to buy about 10 reels of curling ribbons and I have looked on ebay and the internet for prices but I was wondering whether anyone has any craft shop they have used before that was good for value and can recommend me?

Thanks for the help

4 Comments

Hi there!
    this depends on where you are. Hobbycraft are quite expensive but they do, however, have large mesh bins instore where they put their reduced stuff. I picked up some reels of normal ribbon (not curling ribbon) for about 30p each. If you live close to one it might be worth popping in for a quick look. You can find your local store here:-

hobbycraft.co.uk/STO…htm

HTH

stuff like? ]partybox.co.uk .. well do you live near a 'Boyes' ? although i think they are just northern.. small (family owned type) craft shops should sell stuff like this however..so i doubt they'd have websites.
    mb card shops, and fancy dress/party shops like that above will have some too.. might be a case of walking round your shops at home.
    otherwise ebay might be your best bet.

Original Poster

Joolz;2695969

Hi there!this depends on where you are. Hobbycraft are quite expensive … Hi there!this depends on where you are. Hobbycraft are quite expensive but they do, however, have large mesh bins instore where they put their reduced stuff. I picked up some reels of normal ribbon (not curling ribbon) for about 30p each. If you live close to one it might be worth popping in for a quick look. You can find your local store here:-http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/STOR_MAP/INTRO.htmHTH

MissRoo;2696046

stuff like? ]partybox.co.uk .. well do you live near a 'Boyes' ? although … stuff like? ]partybox.co.uk .. well do you live near a 'Boyes' ? although i think they are just northern.. small (family owned type) craft shops should sell stuff like this however..so i doubt they'd have websites. mb card shops, and fancy dress/party shops like that above will have some too.. might be a case of walking round your shops at home. otherwise ebay might be your best bet.

thanks for both your replies, I will have a look into hobbycraft but I havent heard of Boyes before.
    I have looked at partybox.co.uk the prices are not too bad but partyrama.co.uk offered better prices but I was wondering whether anyone had used any of these websites to verify if they were any good etc....

thanks!

I can recomend this site [url]www.craftsuperstore.co.uk[/url]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1317
      2. iPhone X 256GB for £569 on O2 - Pre Order1118
      3. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)22
      4. CCleaner software compromised by hackers1524

See more discussions