Crampton and Moore Vs richersounds

Posted 1st Feb
Which do you prefer and why. Answers to questions regarding my purchase.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Just purchased an e9 series oled from crampton and Moore with 5 year guarantee. Richersounds now has the same set and a 6 year guarantee for the same price. Ive purchased from crampton and Moore previously but have never used the warranty aspects. This got me thinking:
Is there a difference in reliability of warranty?
Will crampton and Moore match warranty length?
Which would everyone prefer and why?
Never had to claim on the warranty with Crampton and Moore but have had dealings with their customer service and they are really helpful.
Richer Sounds would get my vote. I had a DVD recorder that developed a fault (or two) 4.5yrs down the line. Returned to RS and as I'd taken their "Supercare 5 Year" warranty (no-brainer as if you didn't ever make a claim, you could get a full refund on the policy value) they took it in with no fuss, fixed the fault which included a new RAM drive - installed updated firmware/software too and I had it back the next week. They even supplied me another machine to use whilst mine was in for repair. Faultless service from start to finish.

No reflection upon RS's service of course but I'm still using the same Panasonic machine today so the repair must have been a good one. I have no personal dealings with C & M but I would question if they can give a 'comparable' level of service - unless you happen to be near one of their outlets. Maybe so...

Hope you enjoy your new TV. All the best, Phsy.
Richer Sounds offer a 6 year warrant as standard.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants