Groups

crampton and moore/citylink delivery

i recently got a plasma delivered from crampton and moore via citylink. the delivery guy was on his own, and had 1 arm in plaster, we had to help him to bring the tv in. i say we, but it was my hubby that had to do it as i have heart trouble and cant lift, and my husband has problems with his foot, and it was an inconveinience having to bring ther item in. also, we had to pay £35 for the delivery. i just got off the phone to cramptons, and complained, i am now getting my delivery fee refunded! :thumbsup:

i have read the same thing somewhere before, someone having problems with citylink, so if anyone out there has a similar problem, call the company you bought the item from and complain, you may get the delivery charge back £35 in my case!!! well chuffed!:whistling:

3 Comments

hocka

i recently got a plasma delivered from crampton and moore via citylink. … i recently got a plasma delivered from crampton and moore via citylink. the delivery guy was on his own, and had 1 arm in plaster, we had to help him to bring the tv in. i say we, but it was my hubby that had to do it as i have heart trouble and cant lift, and my husband has problems with his foot, and it was an inconveinience having to bring ther item in. also, we had to pay £35 for the delivery. i just got off the phone to cramptons, and complained, i am now getting my delivery fee refunded! :thumbsup: i have read the same thing somewhere before, someone having problems with citylink, so if anyone out there has a similar problem, call the company you bought the item from and complain, you may get the delivery charge back £35 in my case!!! well chuffed!:whistling:

always worth complaining as some end up as lucky as you..well done.

Original Poster

thank you!!

Hi,
    Crampton and Moore are pretty good- i got my Plasma from them too !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save49
      2. What to do?????812
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?510
      4. Delayed flight compensation1023

See more discussions