Groups

Crap, but funny

There once were 2 men named Zip and Doo Dah. Zip and Doo Dah were best friends. The 2 friends decided to go fishing one day, but during their outting the boat sank, and while Zip was an expert swimmer, Doo Dah had never been one for swimming and tragically drowned.
    Now Zip had a slight speaking problem; he had a terrible stutter. He was asking his friends how to tell Doo Dah's wife about the tragedy. "B-B-But I c-c-can't sp-sp-sp-speak that w-w-w-well, h-h-h-how a-a-am I g-g-g-going to t-t-t-tell h-h-h-her?" he asked?
    One friend, being helpful, answered: "Well, doctors have found that when stutterers sing something, they don't usually stutter. If you can find a way to do that, then you should be fine."
    Zip thought about this all day and finally went to Doo Dah's house and knocked on the door. When Doo Dah's wife answered the door, Zip sang, with tears in his eyes:
    "We went fishin and guess who drowned? DOO DAH, DOO DAH!"

6 Comments

Banned

huh? :s lol

Banned

def a load of cr*p!

Banned

i dont get it :s lol :oops:

thats terrible!

Banned

magicbeans;3197625

thats terrible!

care to explain? :oops: lol

wtf :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2637
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767347
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347

See more discussions