Groups

crappy weekend so far:(

was working yesterday till 5 then missed new gf because got back too late,so then wasnt out sat night,just watched shitty saturday night tv then today wasnt up till 11 as only lay in all week then had loads of ebay problems and broke several things was planning to sell,then have been on hukd on and off most of the day,what a dipressing week:(

27 Comments

aint gonna go into mine but yeah.....mines been complete crap too :x

lil_tiger;6478555

+ me also xx

http://i42.tinypic.com/34fy2v4.jpg

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6478555

most people's weekend was probably crap too on here,ow well not alone:thumbsup:

JACKIT99;6478573

most people's weekend was probably crap too on here,ow well not … most people's weekend was probably crap too on here,ow well not alone:thumbsup:

defo never alone hun xxxxxxxxx

:friends:

lil_tiger;6478555

Oh to be young

mine has been brilliant so far

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6478579

defo never alone hun xxxxxxxxx:friends:

dipresing really as should really do at least one good thing in the whole week

:thinking:

renown;6478589

Oh to be young

young aint all it cracked up to be....not when everything goes wrong

Original Poster

bitseylango;6478592

mine has been brilliant so far

good for you,liking the new haloween dog btw:thumbsup:

actually thinkin REALLY hard about it.....one thing very funny has happened this weekend....kinda almost compensated for the rest

JACKIT99;6478608

good for you,liking the new haloween dog btw:thumbsup:

its a Sadie special..........I have one for Valentines, xmas and rememberance sunday :thumbsup:

lil_tiger;6478602

young aint all it cracked up to be....not when everything goes wrong

It want getting any better as you get older the problems get bigger and harder lol

Wow....my weekend has been awesome!!!! :-D

StevenA2000_uk;6478673

great wasnt it :thumbsup:

StevenA2000_uk;6478673

Yeah ! plenty of milf with ff's no doubt Whatever

JACKIT99;6478597

dipresing really as should really do at least one good thing in the whole … dipresing really as should really do at least one good thing in the whole week:thinking:

you'll be fine babes.. better luck next weekend :)xx

lil_tiger;6478612

actually thinkin REALLY hard about it.....one thing very funny has … actually thinkin REALLY hard about it.....one thing very funny has happened this weekend....kinda almost compensated for the rest

what was that???:thinking:

Dont tell me he ate the poisoned chocolates??

mines been a brilliant weekend, went out to a party with mates on Friday night. Went out with my whole family on Saturday and relaxed today. Couldn't ask for anything better. Infact, its been one of the best weekends of my life. Then it gets ruined by school tomorrow :x

bitseylango;6478707

great wasnt it

renown;6478725

Yeah ! plenty of milf with ff's no doubt Whatever

ClarityofMind;6478736

you'll be fine babes.. better luck next weekend :)xx

lol...CoMsy baby, its not a lottery...your weekend is what you make of it!!!! :-D

StevenA2000_uk;6478755

:p:plol...CoMsy baby, its not a lottery...your weekend is what you make … :p:plol...CoMsy baby, its not a lottery...your weekend is what you make of it!!!! :-D

a lottery??? I never gamble :w00t:

borolad94;6478742

mines been a brilliant weekend, went out to a party with mates on Friday … mines been a brilliant weekend, went out to a party with mates on Friday night. Went out with my whole family on Saturday and relaxed today. Couldn't ask for anything better. Infact, its been one of the best weekends of my life. Then it gets ruined by school tomorrow :x

wow!!!!

good for you xx

ClarityofMind;6478741

what was that???:thinking:Dont tell me he ate the poisoned chocolates??

nope he didnt.....but i can remember someone making me laugh soooo much at one point :whistling::w00t:

and as for this thread....im hoping my weekend gets loads better in the next few hours :whistling:

lil_tiger;6479646

nope he didnt.....but i can remember someone making me laugh soooo much … nope he didnt.....but i can remember someone making me laugh soooo much at one point :whistling::w00t:and as for this thread....im hoping my weekend gets loads better in the next few hours :whistling:

me too babe, I'm right with you xxxxx

mine was crap too, cept from the HULL result

Mine wasn't too great either, hopefully the next one will be better for all of us :thumbsup:

Mines has been gr8! Nice meal on Friday. Had a lazy day yesterday. Just back from the Rangers game today and then the pub. We won 2-1 against Celtic so happy days! Was supposed to be off work tomorrow but I've got a uni class in the morning so will be finished by 12 and then go shopping, so I'm having a long weekend and a fab one at that!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1628
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2664
      3. word survey1013
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518

See more discussions