Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy listed for Xbox One at Base.com

Found 1st Jul 2017
It looks like the rumours could be spot on. Happy days. Base.com have now listed Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy for £29.99 on Xbox One with a release date of 8th December 2017.

Community Updates
MiscXbox
14 Comments
Good news
Errrmmm... k?
deleted1431257
Meh, I'm playing the trilogy at Crash's true home at PlayStation and it is AWESOME!
Surely this was a given? Why is it coming as a shock? Activision want cash... Selling it on more than one console makes them cash... Will we have this kind of shock when they announce it for the switch too?
Wasnt this in the pipleline anyway? I read somewhere that it wasnt just a playstation exclusive.
Wonder if it will benefit from any X enhancement in the visuals, like the ps4 version does with the Pro?
dbibby1988

Wasnt this in the pipleline anyway? I read somewhere that it wasnt just a … Wasnt this in the pipleline anyway? I read somewhere that it wasnt just a playstation exclusive.

Correct, PlayStation Irelands Twitter account made a statement saying it was PS4 Exclusive, but then had to delete the tweet and make another saying "Just to clarify from our last post, it will be coming to PS4 and PS4 Pro FIRST" plus with the original code of the PS1 versions of the Trilogy gone missing, Activision had to get Vicarious Visions to recreate this one from the ground up with no help, meaning this Trilogy is all Activision's property, which in retrospect means they can release it on Xbox, Switch and PC if they like in 6 months time. Plus, it was said everything last year, that it would be a timed exclusive, especially since the PS4 box art does not have anywhere on the case "Only For PlayStation 4" or "PlayStation 4 Exclusive" so taking that into account also means this game will be seen on other platforms.
60 fps on XBox One X
You heard it here first.
deleted193256
another non-exclusive for the Xbone
thegroutch

another non-exclusive for the Xbone

You did know that this was originally claimed to be a ps4 exclusive right ?
Edited by: "shasnir" 1st Jul 2017
shasnir2 h, 11 m ago

You did know that this was originally claimed to be a ps4 exclusive right ?

​By one twitter account that quickly removed the tweet and corrected themselves? 🤣🤣
YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
So hope for Pc version, i knew it will come to xbox one at later date
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants