Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy possibly heading to Nintendo Switch and PC

Found 5th Feb

Absolutely fantastic news if true.

2889360-ZiLhg.jpg
Activision will be releasing Crash Bandicoot Switch and PC ports later this year, a licensed merchandise company claims.

Max Arguile, licensing manager for GB Eye, a manufacturer, and distributor of licensed gifts in the UK, apparently went on record in DHX Brands’ latest edition of its ‘Licensing Source Book Europe’.

According to Arguile, Activision intends to go broader with Crash Bandicoot, and aside from releasing the N. Sane Trilogy on both the Nintendo Switch and PC, it’s also planning to release a new Crash game in 2019. Apparently, the publisher has a 5-year plan to release Crash games through 2022.

“The new game was a huge success at retail with no marketing spend”, the licensing manager said. “Next year it will be going broader (Switch and PC) and there will be another game in 2019. Activision has a five-year plan for this and GB Eye is delighted to be fully on board for all products.”
Community Updates
MiscGamingElectronics
20 Comments
Cant see why Activision wouldnt mention the XBOX platform. Theres no mention of exclusivity.
Edited by: "PraxxtorCruel" 5th Feb
Buzz why you not mention Xbox
Andy@XCite1 m ago

Another fake news article …Another fake news article Buzz?https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-listed-for-xbox-one-at-basecom-2730549

*Insert Donald Trump here*
SteveFantasy5th Feb

33204335-oAOT8.jpg
Andy@XCite13 m ago

Another fake news article …Another fake news article Buzz?https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-listed-for-xbox-one-at-basecom-2730549

Definitely wasn't fake, Andy

It was listed by Base, I promise.
Release it on Xbox! Take my coins!
BuzzDuraband13 m ago

Definitely wasn't fake, Andy :DIt was listed by Base, I promise.

My pre-order is still active and has not been cancelled
I thought this was due on xbox in December gone? Forgot about it tbh as it isn't a very good remaster...
Snakeyes6464 h, 24 m ago

I thought this was due on xbox in December gone? Forgot about it tbh as it …I thought this was due on xbox in December gone? Forgot about it tbh as it isn't a very good remaster...

It came out on PS4 at the end of June last year so hopefully it is only a one year timed exclusive and we will see it in the Summer on other platforms.
deleted1431257
No mention of Xbox hahahaha keep them doritos mount dew munching brainwashed clowns on their pew pew dudebro “games” and “true 4K” POWAAAAAH, and leave the true gaming experiences to the true gamers on PS, Nintendo and PC
hass1235 m ago

No mention of Xbox hahahaha keep them doritos mount dew munching …No mention of Xbox hahahaha keep them doritos mount dew munching brainwashed clowns on their pew pew dudebro “games” and “true 4K” POWAAAAAH, and leave the true gaming experiences to the true gamers on PS, Nintendo and PC

That was Tesco Value-level bait.
SteveFantasy5th Feb

I'd rather not insert Donald Trump anywhere .
hass12315 m ago

No mention of Xbox hahahaha keep them doritos mount dew munching …No mention of Xbox hahahaha keep them doritos mount dew munching brainwashed clowns on their pew pew dudebro “games” and “true 4K” POWAAAAAH, and leave the true gaming experiences to the true gamers on PS, Nintendo and PC

Pew Pew right back at ya dudebro!

2017's Best-Selling PS4 Games On PSN In The US

Call of Duty: WWII
Destiny 2
Friday the 13th
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Grand Theft Auto V
NBA 2K18
Rocket League
Minecraft
Madden NFL 18
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

2017's Best-Selling PS4 DLC On PSN In The US

Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Zombies Chronicles
Destiny 2 - Expansion Pass
Call of Duty: WWII - Season Pass
Horizon: Zero Dawn - The Frozen Wilds
Battlefield 1 - Premium Pass
Black Ops III - Giant Zombies Map
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege - Year 2 Pass
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - DLC 1 Sabotage
Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered - Variety Map Pack

2017's Best-Selling PS4 Games On PSN In Europe

FIFA 2018
Call of Duty: WWII
Rocket League
Grand Theft Auto V
Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy
Horizon: Zero Dawn
ARK: Survival Evolved
FIFA 2017
EA Sports UFC 2
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

2017's Best-Selling PS4 DLC On PSN In Europe

Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Zombies Chronicles
Battlefield 1 - Premium Pass
Rocket League - Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Car Pack
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege - Year 2 Pass
Horizon: Zero Dawn - The Frozen Wilds
Fortnite - Standard Founder's Pack
Rocket League - The Fate of the Furious Ice Charger
Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer
Rocket League - Supersonic Fury DLC Pack
Rocket League - Fast & Furious '99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34
hass1234 h, 44 m ago

Or just own all the above and have no need to be a -insert random offensive word here-.
hass1237 h, 34 m ago

33211557-lWMap.jpg

On topic... I will buy this again without a doubt on Switch. Hope the rumours are true.
Edited by: "Biddy2" 6th Feb
Apparently a new Crash is on the way...

Fake news? Who knows but I wish they would do CTR.
deleted265520
Andy@XCite34 m ago

Apparently a new Crash is on the way...[Video] Fake news? Who knows but …Apparently a new Crash is on the way...[Video] Fake news? Who knows but I wish they would do CTR.

I'd spend £100 on a CTR remaster
deleted1431257
Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army6th Feb

Pew Pew right back at ya dudebro! 2017's Best-Selling PS4 Games On PSN …Pew Pew right back at ya dudebro! 2017's Best-Selling PS4 Games On PSN In The USCall of Duty: WWIIDestiny 2Friday the 13thHorizon: Zero DawnGrand Theft Auto VNBA 2K18Rocket LeagueMinecraftMadden NFL 18Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands2017's Best-Selling PS4 DLC On PSN In The USCall of Duty: Black Ops III - Zombies ChroniclesDestiny 2 - Expansion PassCall of Duty: WWII - Season PassHorizon: Zero Dawn - The Frozen WildsBattlefield 1 - Premium PassBlack Ops III - Giant Zombies MapTom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege - Year 2 PassCall of Duty: Infinite Warfare - DLC 1 SabotageDiablo III: Rise of the NecromancerCall of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered - Variety Map Pack2017's Best-Selling PS4 Games On PSN In EuropeFIFA 2018Call of Duty: WWIIRocket LeagueGrand Theft Auto VCrash Bandicoot N Sane TrilogyHorizon: Zero DawnARK: Survival EvolvedFIFA 2017EA Sports UFC 2Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege2017's Best-Selling PS4 DLC On PSN In EuropeCall of Duty: Black Ops III - Zombies ChroniclesBattlefield 1 - Premium PassRocket League - Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Car PackTom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege - Year 2 PassHorizon: Zero Dawn - The Frozen WildsFortnite - Standard Founder's PackRocket League - The Fate of the Furious Ice ChargerDiablo III: Rise of the NecromancerRocket League - Supersonic Fury DLC PackRocket League - Fast & Furious '99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34

No mention of Japan, where the turd Xbox is DEAD. Japanese are smart gamers unlike the piles of stupid filthy casual cod and fifa sheep in the western world, willing to get bent over for GaaS, microtransactions and lootboxes galore!!
Edited by: "deleted1431257" 7th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants