Groups

cravendale codes?

need 7 till tomorrow or i will give away what ever i got till tomorrow...thanks SAM.your pm is much appreciated

15 Comments

Original Poster

got one and hopefully will get few till tomorrow,i don't wana waste it so only will give to those who really are tiny bit away from getting any reward

i need 2 more to get a bowel

Original Poster

winifer

wait till tomorrow and if i didn't use it then i will give you the one i got.still got 23.30 hrs to go

addjon

wait till tomorrow and if i didn't use it then i will give you the one i … wait till tomorrow and if i didn't use it then i will give you the one i got.still got 23.30 hrs to go

true, thanks if you do

winifer

you're getting a BOWEL..what the hell is the choice or is any body part you want ?

Have PM one code I had left over, if you don't use please pass on. Good luck

daysleeper268

you're getting a BOWEL..what the hell is the choice or is any body part … you're getting a BOWEL..what the hell is the choice or is any body part you want ?

woops :P bowl

Original Poster

Twinx

Have PM one code I had left over, if you don't use please pass on. Good … Have PM one code I had left over, if you don't use please pass on. Good luck

cheers. got it and replied

Original Poster

winifer do you need them or you got it from some one?

yes i do mate if your so kind

Original Poster

winifer

yes i do mate if your so kind

u should have pm by now,i will be back by 10 pm and for now i am here for another 10-15 mins just enter it now incase i had misspelled something and let me know,special thanks to "samwants2save N Twinx",cheers guys
    Edited by: "addjon" 31st Jan 2011

cheers thanks and ordered
    cheers again

Original Poster

winifer

cheers thanks and orderedcheers again

glad it worked

Hi I only need one more if you have one going spare please

Original Poster

Emzy81

Hi I only need one more if you have one going spare please

make a new thread quick and some one will give it out to you,sorry but if i had it then i would give it out to you.i have 2 points sitting in my account but for no use.....so just quick make a new thread ask for a codes,hopefully you will get before 12pm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …85144
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions