Groups

Cravendale Points

Hello, I have been giving away my Cravendale points, thinking I'd got enough points for the mug(kid), now the other mug has decided wants one... If anyone has some spare, I would much appreciate it if someone could PM me some codes thanks
    Fungimala

11 Comments

do u call ur kids mugs?

Is this for you or for the your cousins to use in their soon to be new property so they can save their benefit money for things like fags and booze?

Original Poster

No, they don't smoke or drink under Sharia Law.

Syzable

Is this for you or for the your cousins to use in their soon to be new … Is this for you or for the your cousins to use in their soon to be new property so they can save their benefit money for things like fags and booze?

Original Poster

magicbeans

do u call ur kids mugs?

Yes, I am fond of them like that.

What does sharia law say about scrounging off the governments of other countries?
    Edited by: "boothy" 27th Oct 2010

I had the mug delivered today really disappointed. Besides the fact its damaged ( bad flaw) also has 6" crack and seems to be cheapy thick ugly stoneware IMO

fungimala

Yes, I am fond of them like that.

mugs....huh..... first time i heard it being a pet name!

DIVA1977

I had the mug delivered today really disappointed. Besides the fact its … I had the mug delivered today really disappointed. Besides the fact its damaged ( bad flaw) also has 6" crack and seems to be cheapy thick ugly stoneware IMO

at least they are free after all
    I have 2 bowls, a mug and the plastic cup, waiting for my spoons now
    Edited by: "bitseylango" 27th Oct 2010

i would love some codes if you have some many thanks

Original Poster

Thanks, just steal the offspring of my post - haha.

teaonshirt

i would love some codes if you have some many thanks

DIVA1977

I had the mug delivered today really disappointed. Besides the fact its … I had the mug delivered today really disappointed. Besides the fact its damaged ( bad flaw) also has 6" crack and seems to be cheapy thick ugly stoneware IMO

Complain!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346

See more discussions