Groups
    EXPIRED

cravendale reward codes thread - you only need 4 more to get your first item

cravendale have started there collection of kitchen decor 2.

collect 12 codes to redeem one of the following per

egg cup
    plate
    latte mug
    tea caddy
    coffee caddy
    sugar caddy

refer 3 friend get 3 codes to start you off!

also they have released universal codes that can be used as well which can get you more points to wards your items

So post your codes you dont need and state weather they have been used.

Feel free to add your thread link to my thread the more the merrier to help us keep collecting

So for ever to collect 1 or everything you need 72 codes

23 Comments

Original Poster

rewards.milkmatters.co.uk/

Register and refer 3 friends and get 3 bottles, then enter the 5 below to get 8 bottles all together, then find 4 others to get your first item
    universal codes

73XYFNXXTF7

MM33KA6WKK7

E736XMJ7GDJ

RYNHDNHA7G7

MMREFGYNGX9

MM7ETHFE37X

Edited by: "jazferbetay" 17th May 2011

Original Poster

Well i didnt see the other thread when i searched for cravendale milk just came up with the offers.

Please also can you check the other threads that are on the site and leave rep to the creators as well so its fair,

Darkovo - Thread Link

Compwin - Thread Link

bingos bro / ramee - for recommending these threads to each others thread

Edited by: "jazferbetay" 10th May 2011

Thanks x

cheers thanks

Thanks op.

Original Poster

another generic code

MM7ETHFE37X

Hi, thanks for the codes!! The first code starting with 73 does not work, thought you should know, maybe a digit is missing? Cheers.

QPT3T7NKQFM
    QKJAAHTXEWQ
    QKJACW7JEX7

Anyone got any more?

Hi! I have seven codes up for grabs if anyone is still wanting them?

Hounslowgirl

Hi! I have seven codes up for grabs if anyone is still wanting them?

yes plz

If anyone has any spare ones, I would be very greatful. Need 4 to get grandaughter an egg cup.
    Please pm any spare codes and thanks guys and gals x

pm sent

susanemily

If anyone has any spare ones, I would be very greatful. Need 4 to get … If anyone has any spare ones, I would be very greatful. Need 4 to get grandaughter an egg cup.Please pm any spare codes and thanks guys and gals x

lol did you pm yourself

susanemily

pm sent

Original Poster

AVe stil not recived anything from them yet

hey, i only need four to get sugar caddy. Already filled fridge/freezer and wanted to complete set! If anybody has any last minute codes they don't need i would greatly appreciate.

hey, i only need four to get sugar caddy. Already filled fridge/freezer and wanted to complete set! If anybody has any last minute codes they don't need i would greatly appreciate.

susanemily

pm sent

lol, I was replying to hounslowgirl.
    We went to the bottlebank this morning, to get rid of some carrier bags and managed to get the codes I needed.lol

Here are some - I need 8 to get a mug - please help
    D737AEYWAGN
    D9K6PXKCH7A
    DAPHT49WNEN
    D9K47GGG46P

Here are some - I need 8 to get a mug - please help
    D737AEYWAGN
    D9K6PXKCH7A
    DAPHT49WNEN
    D9K47GGG46P

Heather6

Here are some - I need 8 to get a mug - please … Here are some - I need 8 to get a mug - please helpD737AEYWAGND9K6PXKCH7ADAPHT49WNEND9K47GGG46P

once you used the codes then no one can use it again,so now go to the shop buy some cravendale milk and post the codes without entering 1st.........

susanemily

lol, I was replying to hounslowgirl.We went to the bottlebank this … lol, I was replying to hounslowgirl.We went to the bottlebank this morning, to get rid of some carrier bags and managed to get the codes I needed.lol

how come?

any spare codes will appreciated and thanks in advance

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Samsung Note 868
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4362035
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846344
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764684

See more discussions