Found 4th Mar 2011
just had an email saying that the cravendale codes have started again with new things - plates, egg cup, tea coffee and sugar caddies and a latte cup!
did a search and couldnt see this already mentioned so thought i would mention it for anyone who missed out last time!
also in the email was a code to get started not sure if its universal but here it is 73XYFNXXTF7 give it a try!

10 Comments

Cheers for that, worked for me.
Got a couple of cups from them in the last round, but haven't yet had an email from them.

Thank you.

any idea if the codes on old wrappers will work? got about 7 in the draw from last time.

Original Poster

try em! when i was shopping a couple of days ago i seen cravendale milk with the codes on and i thought wow thats old milk! it was in date! i didnt buy it though as it was the blue one and i wanted green which was sold out! anyway it makes sense now! the wrappers looked the same though!

i just tried using a universal one from last time and it said invalid

Edited by: "karinaj" 4th Mar 2011

can confirm old ones don't work, even if they haven't been redeemed

In my emails on 2 seperate address's they have given out this code 73XYFNXXTF7, think it must be an universal one. Hope it helps you all out.

Original Poster

susanemily

In my emails on 2 seperate address's they have given out this code … In my emails on 2 seperate address's they have given out this code 73XYFNXXTF7, think it must be an universal one. Hope it helps you all out.

yeah thats the same on i got which i put in the top bit - must be a universal!

thanks

got the stuff 1st time round now collecting for the next collection
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1113
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769326
    3. Any Xbox One news today?2356173
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2660

See more discussions