Found 14th Dec 2008
dont suppose anyone knows anywhere that will just deliver sweets/chocolate/ice cream!?!?! Lol! Ive eaten my dinner, I juat want sweeetttsss lol.

Whoever invents this service will surely become rich,women everywhere would be forever grateful!!! (And slightly overweight!) LOL x

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

Dominos pizza offer dessert menu. YOu could just order the desserts and skip the pizza.

Original Poster

kidcat;3762198

Dominos pizza offer dessert menu. YOu could just order the desserts and … Dominos pizza offer dessert menu. YOu could just order the desserts and skip the pizza.

Lol Can you actually do that?? Cause i think i'd be seriously tempted to go for the ben and jerrys to be honest LOL!!

Mmmmmm, pancakes, just dont think that wil satisfy the need for chocolate tho lol!!! But as far as sugar goes, good stuff!

sorcha_a;3762234

Lol Can you actually do that?? Cause i think i'd be seriously tempted to … Lol Can you actually do that?? Cause i think i'd be seriously tempted to go for the ben and jerrys to be honest LOL!!Mmmmmm, pancakes, just dont think that wil satisfy the need for chocolate tho lol!!! But as far as sugar goes, good stuff!

As long as you spend £9.99 you can just order dessert and there are money off vouchers on here that may work too!

Original Poster

Wow.... 9.99 on dessert... i could buy enough to keep me going for at least, um, 2 nights!!! Lol Wikid, thanks guys Gave me a good laugh hehe x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18206624
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769188
    3. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault11
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427214624

See more discussions