Craziest thing to ever happen to you

Posted 2nd Nov
Tell me about a time when something unbelievably crazy has happened to you 😃🤪
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
I once jumped up in the air and it took me a year to land again

But it was Dec 31st at 23:59 and 59 secs.
Well.....I did meet this girl once with a penchant for musical instruments....
38883953-R2C2X.jpg
Was working as a special constable and got a call to male suspects on a balcony, possible burglary. There was scaffolding up the side of the building so the caller thought the males may have climbed up it.

5 of us turn up, look up to the balcony and can't see anything. Go up to the flat and knock on the door, no answer. Two of my male colleagues have the idea to go onto the caller's balcony and climb over to look inside while we stand at the front door in case the suspects try coming out.

The door opens and it's our two looking absolutely shell shocked and shaking their heads.

Turns out it's the occupant having an all male orgy
Thinking about it, the closest I've ever come to death was on a school trip to a seaside. We'd only just arrived and jumped off the bus at the park. Excited to see the ocean, we all ran towards what appeared to be the top of a bluff/hill with really long grass. Everyone else stopped short, apart from me who; being a tiny sprig of nothing kept running - only to find the long grass lined the top of a cliff with a 60ft drop straight down! I stopped in true cartoon-comedic style about an inch before going over!

This was in the days before safety was of any major concern and there was no fence, rail or anything to stop you. I still have cold-sweat memories of that day...
Fell off a ladder yesterday from a height of the top of the garage door, backwards onto tarmac. Just a bruised/swollen arm and sore butt cheek.

Car blew up (french car) about 12 years ago as I got into it, dragged out unconscious by fire brigade and hosed down, was luckily parked on road between fire station and hospital. Had skin graft for some burns but ok apart from that.

Im not accident prone or anything before you ask....
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 2nd Nov
Phsycronix02/11/2019 12:22

Thinking about it, the closest I've ever come to death was on a school …Thinking about it, the closest I've ever come to death was on a school trip to a seaside. We'd only just arrived and jumped off the bus at the park. Excited to see the ocean, we all ran towards what appeared to be the top of a bluff/hill with really long grass. Everyone else stopped short, apart from me who; being a tiny sprig of nothing kept running - only to find the long grass lined the top of a cliff with a 60ft drop straight down! I stopped in true cartoon-comedic style about an inch before going over!This was in the days before safety was of any major concern and there was no fence, rail or anything to stop you. I still have cold-sweat memories of that day...

I used to have reoccurring nightmares like your experience
Walking underground tracks to fetch a football (I'd loose sleep thinking of my kids doing this)
Not to me, but someone I know had their car knicked in the middle of the night, then the police knocked the door down to arrest him as it had been used to ram raid a jewellers the same night, he got the car back a few months later and whoever had repaired it had done a bodge job, and he basically spent an hour watching his car burn to the ground on the motorway, he loved that car
Had my wallet stolen at oxford bus station in 2000 just as started uni.

then in 2003 got a call from police station to say my wallet has been founded, still had all the cards and loose change in it!
Joined hotukdeals
Due to legal reasons I cannot post the event(s).
Many many years ago I was working as an lighting roadie. I was on tour with Toyah Wilcox at the time and one of the other roadies was dating a dancer with Hot Gossip who were also in the same Welsh city one night. After we'd packed the kit up and were going back to the hotel, somehow I ended up in the back seat of a car with 3 of the girls from hot gossip, all in their stage gear and showing a lot of flesh. I was 18, they ignored me pretty much, but I really didn't care, I was in heaven, one of them even ended up sat on my lap for a while. It was probably uncomfortable for her, you know, lumpy and all that.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants