Groups

Crazy Frog Bros - Hilarious - Who are these kids?

If you can't stand the Crazy Frog tune then DON'T watch this.

youtube.com/wat…78w

PS How do you make a link, calling it what you like. Often I see a link saying just look "Here". (with 'here' being the link, if you get what I mean)

20 Comments

shibi din

PS How do you make a link, calling it what you like. Often I see a link … PS How do you make a link, calling it what you like. Often I see a link saying just look "Here". (with 'here' being the link, if you get what I mean)

Type 'Here' (or whatever words you want to be the link), highlight it, click the insert link icon (globe with a paperclip thing) then paste the link into the pop-up box and click OK ... it doesn't work in OPs anymore though.

]Link to save people copying and pasting ... cute! :-D

The guy in red is awesome

Original Poster

]I'm trying it now

OMG!!!!! It worked! Thanks T-J. Rep given:thumbsup:

shibi din;1587485

]I'm trying it nowOMG!!!!! It worked! Thanks T-J. Rep given:thumbsup:

If you edit your post, you can see how it's done manually but as the icon is there, it's far easier to use that. :-D

the lad in red is all arms:w00t:

Original Poster

DAMNOME;1587467

The guy in red is awesome

Isn't he just? BTW, I saw your unedited post simply saying "HERE". Show-off LOL. :giggle:

They must have spent hours rehearsing that!!! :whistling:

Where can I get a free FLV convertor to put this on my phone?

Original Poster

DAMNOME;1587554

Where can I get a free FLV convertor to put this on my phone?

And again in English please? What's one of them, then?
    If I don't know how to post a link do you honestly think I'm going to know about convertors and things?!?! :oops:

Youtube videos are .flv or flash videos - I want to convert them to .3gp to work on my phone - for free

Or together ]here

[QUOTE=rangermastiffs;1587695]Or together

Now that's clever

Original Poster

rangermastiffs;1587695

Or together ]here

Ha Ha. That's like a moving version of "Spot the Difference"!!! Main difference being of course that the 15 year later one doesn't have a rope to swing on - did you notice that?!?!?!

Original Poster

DAMNOME;1587644

Youtube videos are .flv or flash videos - I want to convert them to .3gp … Youtube videos are .flv or flash videos - I want to convert them to .3gp to work on my phone - for free

I'm sure someone will be able to help you. :thinking:

shibi din;1587747

Ha Ha. That's like a moving version of "Spot the Difference"!!! Main … Ha Ha. That's like a moving version of "Spot the Difference"!!! Main difference being of course that the 15 year later one doesn't have a rope to swing on - did you notice that?!?!?!

Sure is!!!

To be honest no, I didn't notice the missing rope thing but I did only watch it the once!!! :whistling:

shibi din;1587751

I'm sure someone will be able to help you. :thinking:

It's ok - found one now and it's on my phone :thumbsup:

Did anyone see this? youtube.com/wat…R=1

It was after watching crazy frog kids, lol

birdyboyuk;1587822

Did anyone see this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AnYtHKqEcc&NR=1It … Did anyone see this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AnYtHKqEcc&NR=1It was after watching crazy frog kids, lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

birdyboyuk;1587822

Did anyone see this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AnYtHKqEcc&NR=1It … Did anyone see this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AnYtHKqEcc&NR=1It was after watching crazy frog kids, lol

lol thats mingin.....

have a nash at ]this one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.813
      2. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA33
      3. Recommendations for decent/cheap noise cancelling earphones please33
      4. Speccing a gaming pc413

See more discussions