Groups

Crazy statistics!!

Just looked at the bottom of the site and

(8525 Guests, 1472 Members)

That is a joke to be frank!! I remember when I first signed up there was like 90% members and 10% guests. I think we should make the site private!! Haha

15 Comments

Do you think person buying deals and selling on fleabay?

What about something that doesn't allow them to see HOT or NEW deals untill after 1 hours, so members can see it first.?

guru_the;7886916

What about something that doesn't allow them to see HOT or NEW deals … What about something that doesn't allow them to see HOT or NEW deals untill after 1 hours, so members can see it first.?

All you would end up with then is lots of members that don't post anything at all :whistling:

Original Poster

imafish2002;7886959

All you would end up with then is lots of members that don't post … All you would end up with then is lots of members that don't post anything at all :whistling:

Yes but you then just close inactive accounts, or charge for membership :thumbsup:

I don't think HUKD are too concerned who buy stuff though their links, members or not. At the end of the day it pays their wages

To be fair, I bet a large amount of those guests are members anyway.

I look at this site daily and don't log in unless I want to make a post in a thread (which I'm looking at whilst 'offline'), check PMs, etc.

I agree with the 1st post,I have only just found this site,and I joined!
    Does anybody know how long the site as been going for?

I think it's strange people don't log in,i always do,is that unusual lol

my computer always keeps me logged in as it saves the password so every time i go to the site it is allready logged in, I thought that was the norm

Banned

deb8z;7887144

I think it's strange people don't log in,i always do,is that unusual lol

surprised people have to log in at all. I stay permanently logged in

csiman;7887249

surprised people have to log in at all. I stay permanently logged in

So do i,but i clear cookies etc regularly and it logs you out.

i dont always log in but i do have an account. Sometimes im at work so shouldnt be loggin on lol.

Ommid;7886985

That is a joke to be frank!! I remember when I first signed up there was … That is a joke to be frank!! I remember when I first signed up there was like 90% members and 10% guests. I think we should make the site private!! Haha

You remembered wrong. Its always been ~90% guests, 10% members....

As others have suggested I think many guests may well be members. I have my browser (Firefox) set to clear all cookies when it closes, so I only log into a site when I really need to.

Banned

deb8z;7887310

So do i,but i clear cookies etc regularly and it logs you out.

why clear cookies regularly? in the old days I could understand it as it slowed up browsing but not these days. Just means you have to login again on all the sites you belong to.

see:

]http//ww…tml

online forums tend to be like this
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions