Groups

Cream whippers

Does anybody know if I can use any brand of cream whipper bulbs (chargers) in my isi cream whipper or does it have to be the isi ones? Thanks

7 Comments

I'm following this thread as I don't know what a cream whipper is?

Just search on amazon, for sale there.

Oh. I see.. The charger is those bottles the kids use as it laughing gas inside. There is a nightclub in our city with 1000s of them scattered around on floor. I asked a mate that works in local collage what they were for. Now i know

wayners

Oh. I see.. The charger is those bottles the kids use as it laughing gas … Oh. I see.. The charger is those bottles the kids use as it laughing gas inside. There is a nightclub in our city with 1000s of them scattered around on floor. I asked a mate that works in local collage what they were for. Now i know

It's sad. Kids of today don't know a real high.

Original Poster

nbgrobbo

Just search on amazon, for sale there.

I know where to get them I'm just wondering if I have to use the same brand as my whipper or do all bulbs fit all whipper?

yup they are just generic size cartridges, most from any brand SHOULD fit, the devices themselves are pretty much the same pattern across brands with the only differences being the bottle and the nozzle itself, the workings are identical.

you can even use cheaper co2 bulbs in them and the cream will whip fine.

Edited by: "eset12345" 5th Jan

howarth3

I know where to get them I'm just wondering if I have to use the same … I know where to get them I'm just wondering if I have to use the same brand as my whipper or do all bulbs fit all whipper?

All will work, they are generic
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66
      2. Iptv814
      3. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      4. Mountain bike £200-£30033

See more discussions