Create a fake Very.co.uk account to use new customer promotions?

Posted 15th Nov
I already have a Very account which I used the £30 off a £60 spend for new customers BNPL. There is a new offer on for £50 off a £100 spend for new customers. I've seen others say you can use a family memebers details to create a new account but I don't have that option. Any ideas?
Community Updates
7 Comments
Don't you have to open a credit account for this? Wouldn't this involve credit checks and proof of address? You'd have to have a very understanding relative.
Edited by: "yorkie12" 15th Nov
Isn’t this if you open a new credit account? If so they credit check you so unless a family member is willing to take that hit not sure there’s an alternative
If you close your account.. at what point in time may you open another & would you qualify as a ‘new’ customer?
Just make out that you have a wife at home say shes lived there more than 3 years put earn over 50k and total household over 50k . New email and mobile number , same address . say own your own home or rent private . dependents 4 . and bobs yeah uncle
KemCol15/11/2019 07:55

Just make out that you have a wife at home say shes lived there more than …Just make out that you have a wife at home say shes lived there more than 3 years put earn over 50k and total household over 50k . New email and mobile number , same address . say own your own home or rent private . dependents 4 . and bobs yeah uncle

That won't work as the imaginary person wont be on equifax.
JumpMan198015/11/2019 07:54

If you close your account.. at what point in time may you open another & …If you close your account.. at what point in time may you open another & would you qualify as a ‘new’ customer?

Think it's 12 months, it's very hard to close Very accounts as when you ask they put them as CFR (closed for renewal). When you go to register again it just restarts the old account.
Azwipe15/11/2019 20:48

Think it's 12 months, it's very hard to close Very accounts as when you …Think it's 12 months, it's very hard to close Very accounts as when you ask they put them as CFR (closed for renewal). When you go to register again it just restarts the old account.

They closed my 2 very accounts themselves for inactivity. Took about 2 years lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants