Groups

Create your own photographic mosaics made with your own pictures

I've just found and downloaded this free S/W and created a couple of pictures really quickly and easily. Absoultely brilliant!

Here is a description:-
    A free project to create digital art using images and computer software. With AndreaMosaic you can create your own photographic mosaics made with your own pictures. A photo mosaic is an image composed of many tiled photos.

andreaplanet.com/and…ic/

5 Comments

Cool, Cheers, :thumbsup:
    will need to play with it a bit.

Nice software but I don't think it's supported anymore, I really wanted to get a hold of the variant that allowed for superlarge mosaics but my request to join the forum was never approved.

John

Johnmcl7;4187719

Nice software but I don't think it's supported anymore, I really wanted … Nice software but I don't think it's supported anymore, I really wanted to get a hold of the variant that allowed for superlarge mosaics but my request to join the forum was never approved.John

Don't know if the following is of any help John ??

soulsolutions.com.au/Blo…spx

That wasn't quite what I was looking for however it has an interesting link about a pro version of the software which is what I'm after, it allows you to exceed 200MP for the resolution. Can't find a cost but will drop the guy a mail and see how much it is.

Thanks,
    John
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1120
      2. Free EE data (contract)23
      3. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER810
      4. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?48

See more discussions