Groups

creating a merchant?

I was going to post in the deals, but the merchant isn't in the list.
    I know that i can create a merchant, but i don't have a website address, is there anything that i can do to still be able to post this deal?

11 Comments

uhoh...

n00b alertz

type in name of retailer, if it doesn come up then click add a merchant just below it! Doh!

^^^^^^^^ don't listen to these naughty people. Everyone had to start someday.

Original Poster

kettle, pot & black?
    all i asked for was a bit of help.......yet people can't help but to jump in and give answers that are of no help, I just wonder.....what is the point?

Can anyone actually help me out here, or am I just going to get abuse. I thought it was a valid question :oops:

Banned

boardingnuts;5539651

kettle, pot & black?all i asked for was a bit of help.......yet people … kettle, pot & black?all i asked for was a bit of help.......yet people can't help but to jump in and give answers that are of no help, I just wonder.....what is the point?

your answer is in post 3

Original Poster

sassie;5539675

your answer is in post 3

When you click to create a new merchant, it asks for their name.....no problem.
    Then it asks for a website address.

My problem is that I don't have a web address, so can i still create a new merchant without knowing if they have a website?

Sorry if people didn't get me, does that help at all?

Banned

boardingnuts;5539721

When you click to create a new merchant, it asks for their name.....no … When you click to create a new merchant, it asks for their name.....no problem.Then it asks for a website address.My problem is that I don't have a web address, so can i still create a new merchant without knowing if they have a website?Sorry if people didn't get me, does that help at all?

it has to have a web address, so no you wouldnt be able to add merchant

send mods a message under "contact us"

Original Poster

sassie;5539734

it has to have a web address, so no you wouldnt be able to add merchant

Thanks sassie

All was asking for was a straight answer :-(

Banned

boardingnuts;5539760

Thanks sassieAll was asking for was a straight answer :-(

sorry only flitted over ya post, didnt notice that you didnt know the web site address, im taking it this merchant isnt very big

like I said sent a msg to mods to check, but you do need a web address. Do they not have a website?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047134
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.811
      3. What would be HELL to you?2839
      4. Driving without wing mirror?legal?1922

See more discussions