Groups

Creating Websites with Paypal Payments ...

How easy is it to do

is it a case of adding a logo/link attached to your own PP account?

10 Comments

Banned

The details of how to do it are within Dreamweaver. (Under insert I think)

I downloaded a joomla addon a while back and it was very simple

For individual products, very easy. Paypal offer a button designer, which allows you to specify images/description and the use of their shopping cart system.

You simply copy and paste the generated HTML code into your existing webpage.

I have sent you a private message with a link where you can have a look at a simplistic example.

Original Poster

its not for me, but me mate just called and asked me about it ..

basically wants a PP setup so someone can send money via PP. is that the way to go. Hes not selling anything from site i dont think

EH???

Disco;5614889

its not for me, but me mate just called and asked me about it .. … its not for me, but me mate just called and asked me about it .. basically wants a PP setup so someone can send money via PP. is that the way to go. Hes not selling anything from site i dont think

]Look here.

The button designer will allow you to put up a simple button, so people can "donate" £1, £10, £20, etc... via Paypal.

I use CubeCart, which has a Paypal payment section in it

Website still very much work in progress ezproductions.co.uk/

disco man ... google google google ;p

its just an html form that links to paypal, as guv said its in dreamweaver

from what you said, your friend wants a donate button, to do this google "paypal donate button"

Banned

starsparkle2311;5614780

Dreamweaver? schwing, great song:p

A guy at work has grown his hair and it blows in the wind like the chick in Wayne's World. He's ruined that song for me. :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28104
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions