Expired

Creating Your Own Tees For Cheap?

8 replies
Found 25th Oct 2008
Hi,

I'm interested in creating skinny/fitted tees with my own designs on the front. I don't plan on selling them to anyone, I'll just be wearing them myself really. I've been looking into iron-on transfers as it seems cheaper than going through a cafepress or zazzle or something. I've got a few questions that perhaps someone could help me with...

1. Where would be the cheapest place to buy iron-on transfers?
2. Where would be the cheapest place to buy fitted tees?

I'm not really interested in buying the shirts in bulk or anything (I don't plan on making quite THAT many), but if I can cut costs by buying 2 or 3 a time then I'm all for it.

Anyway, if anyone could help then it'd be most appreciated!

8 Comments

cheerleader knows all about this pm her

hi im all for this too!! if u dont mind, could u relay the infromation cheerleader tells u?? at least that way she wont have two people hassling her!!

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3283629

cheerleader knows all about this pm her

Okay that sounds cool. Thanks for the tip. Is that her username, cheerleader?

GSD;3283667

hi im all for this too!! if u dont mind, could u relay the infromation … hi im all for this too!! if u dont mind, could u relay the infromation cheerleader tells u?? at least that way she wont have two people hassling her!!

I certainly shall do, mate.

Just buy some they arent expensive
http://www.grassrootsstore.com/ProductImages/Golftees-LRG.jpg

Original Poster

dandoc2;3283696

Just buy some they arent expensive

lol. it took about 3 hours of me sitting here to work that joke out... :oops:

lou.chou;3283712

lol. it took about 3 hours of me sitting here to work that joke out... … lol. it took about 3 hours of me sitting here to work that joke out... :oops:

but i only posted it 4 minutes ago :?

thanks lou.chou

from personal experience, i would strongly advise against using iron on transfers for making t-shirts, this is fine for a one of event, stag night etc but for a tshirt to wear more than once, i would recommend against it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien628
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811
    3. Rugged Android Phone/Tablet68
    4. amazon echo idiots guide69

See more discussions