Expired

Creative Gigaworks T40 speakers

2 replies
Found 15th Jun 2009
Hey guys,
Can anyone help me find a pair of Gigaworks T40 pc speakers for a decent price? really like the look of these, could also be interested in the T20's if the price is good

any help would be much appreciated!
cheers.

2 Comments

Not sure about T20/40s, I got a great price (£67) on the Gigaworks HD50i from Dell UK at Christmas time when they tend to lower their prices. Other than lacking in bass, they're the nicest looking and sounding speakers I have ever come across. They go great with a mac.

Original Poster

theGreatExplorer;5495088

Not sure about T20/40s, I got a great price (£67) on the Gigaworks HD50i … Not sure about T20/40s, I got a great price (£67) on the Gigaworks HD50i from Dell UK at Christmas time when they tend to lower their prices. Other than lacking in bass, they're the nicest looking and sounding speakers I have ever come across. They go great with a mac.

Yeh they do look nice, I actually have an imac and can see them complementing each other! shame as they appear to be more expensive than the T20/40s at the moment

I'll keep looking see if anything else pops up, thanks for replying :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415416
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    4. word association Game74244894

See more discussions