Groups
    EXPIRED

Creative PlayDock Z500

The cheapest I can find is £112.78 on bt shop site, anyone know where it would be less expensive? I'd prefer to buy from dabs or amazon but theyre either charging delivery or are slightly more expensive :-(

6 Comments

BT Shop is run by Dabs - thats why the site looks the same......

Original Poster

Yea i noticed that but why aren't they charging for shipping when dabs are? suppose it doesnt really matter if i buy from bt shop then thanks.

Yep - it is a bit odd - maybe they're just trying to drum up some extra business. Prices seem to be exactly the same as Dabs but free delivery (if over £100) - even applies to large items like TVs. I've seen some reviews whereby buyers were disgruntled to find things arriving from BT Shop with Dabs labels - I think they were expecting "premier" BT service so were miffed to get Dabs.....

Amazon £109
    amazon.co.uk/exe…sim

Ebuyer have the i500 for £94 but I presume this is a different item......

Original Poster

That amazon link seems to be for the i500 aswell its for the ipod. I need a z500 for the zen. Gonna just get it from amazon i think, i forgot about the extra charge to deliver to outlying regions of the UK with dabs. Cheers for the help Gari :-)

Sorry only just realised about the Amazon link.

They do have it slightly cheaper here £109.51
    lowestonweb.com/pro…D96
    but I can't vouch for the site and they are currently awaiting stock. Better to buy from a site you know and trust :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment610
      2. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies34
      3. Phone "Upgrade"912
      4. Wireless Earphones for Running67

See more discussions