Creative? Want to make a few bob a month in the recession?

5 replies
Found 28th Jan 2009
Hey guys,

Just setting the things down for a new business thing and so thought i would offer it out on here as when people have asked for logos before there have been loads of people putting designs in.

Looking for a few people good with photoshop/illustrator in a creative way.

Money is not going to be ground breaking. But if you're up for it send me a PM.

I would go into it on here but i would be classed as self promotion as people might buy from the store etc. Not looking sell on here, just recruit a few people.

expect a reply later tonight

1. Misc
  2. Creative
5 Comments

I'd be interested! I work in photoshop, illustrator, flash as well as websites and come from interactive design background, but nowadays just for fun mainly.
rich

if ya need website coding i can give ya a hand ........ no good with graphics tho

One of my mates might be interested in that to earn him a couple of bob. He is studying this graphic design thing at uni so might let him know.

Got any more details like the no. of hours a week wanted? Part Time/full time? etc.

Dont think he would want to do it if the workload was too high.

Thanks

I'd like to learn how to use it better!! I could be an apprentice :-)

Original Poster

sancho1983;4213921

I'd like to learn how to use it better!! I could be an apprentice :-)

Hehe, i am not great myself.

stevey_p7;4213908

One of my mates might be interested in that to earn him a couple of bob. … One of my mates might be interested in that to earn him a couple of bob. He is studying this graphic design thing at uni so might let him know. Got any more details like the no. of hours a week wanted? Part Time/full time? etc.Dont think he would want to do it if the workload was too high.Thanks

I'll drop you a PM with some rough info.

faevilangel;4213904

if ya need website coding i can give ya a hand ........ no good with … if ya need website coding i can give ya a hand ........ no good with graphics tho

Thanks, i'll keep you in mind. :thumbsup:

milesy29;4213851

I'd be interested! I work in photoshop, illustrator, flash as well as … I'd be interested! I work in photoshop, illustrator, flash as well as websites and come from interactive design background, but nowadays just for fun mainly. rich

I'll drop you a PM with some rough information
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769626
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522889
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604836
    4. black friday dates for halfords44

See more discussions