Expired

Creative Zen V Plus 2gb Pink URGENT

9 replies
Found 31st Mar 2007
THREAD CLOSED. Thanks.

Urgently need one of these for a birthday on 14 April.

Have seen it at Pixmania for £62.50 + £6.50 delivery but some say Pixmania are not very good.
pixmania.co.uk/uk/…ag=

Next best price at Play.com for £79.99 delivered.
play.com/Ele…tml

Anyone got any other suggestions please? I am on Quidco.

1. Ask
  2. Creative
10 Comments

I know it isn't pink, bt you could possibly go for ]this

Pixmania seems to be the best price,next best that I can find is here ]click £69.99 at Komplett,delivery is around £6 though and i don't think they do quidco.

Original Poster

emasu

I know it isn't pink, bt you could possibly go for ]this

Thanks, I know there are bargains on other colours, but pink it must be!

Original Poster

muckypup

Pixmania seems to be the best price,next best that I can find is here … Pixmania seems to be the best price,next best that I can find is here ]click £69.99 at Komplett,delivery is around £6 though and i don't think they do quidco.

Better than Play.com with Quidco! Never heard of Komplett, are they OK?
Thanks.

Komplett are fine - never had any problems with em here.

In my experience, based on my son and a few of his friends xmas, these players all repeatedly freeze and most fail completely within a month or so. We purchased my sons from Argos who replaced it twice then exchanged it for a Samsung.
It may not be as cute, or play tiny video but, if it has to be pink, I'd go for one of ]these.

Original Poster

termite

In my experience, based on my son and a few of his friends xmas, these … In my experience, based on my son and a few of his friends xmas, these players all repeatedly freeze and most fail completely within a month or so. We purchased my sons from Argos who replaced it twice then exchanged it for a Samsung.It may not be as cute, or play tiny video but, if it has to be pink, I'd go for one of ]these.

Thats disappointing news as I have only read very positive reviews of the Zen V plus.

Komplett are good mate.

Pixmanie are a French company (Komplett are also foreign), but at least Komplett sell UK enabled goods. Unlike Pixmanie, they sold someone on this fourm a DVD player with fixed French plug!!!!! How thick is that?, and yes they ordered it from their UK site!!!!

Most reviews that I have seen about the Zen V have been good,customer reviews also seem to back this up.I have a creative myself(vision m) and have not had any problems with it.

Komplett are a Norwegian company I think and they seem to be fine,have not heard anything to the contrary,so I think you can order with confidence.They have various offices throughout Europe including one in the UK.

Original Poster

muckypup

Most reviews that I have seen about the Zen V have been good,customer … Most reviews that I have seen about the Zen V have been good,customer reviews also seem to back this up.I have a creative myself(vision m) and have not had any problems with it.Komplett are a Norwegian company I think and they seem to be fine,have not heard anything to the contrary,so I think you can order with confidence.They have various offices throughout Europe including one in the UK.

Thanks to everyone who replied. I have ordered from Komplett.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.46
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769433
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226641
    4. UNDERTALE PS4 / PS Vita / PC Physical Editions (Exclusive to Fangamer)33

See more discussions