Groups

Creative Zen Vision Harddrive broken

Hi

I have a Creative Zen Vision:M 30GB and I think my harddrive has a fault. The player hangs when I watch some movies and it skip out some of my music tracks

Can anyone give me some advice as to how to get it repaired as I've had it over a year.

Would It be possible for me to purchase a harddrive and fit it in myself?

4 Comments

I had a problem with my Creative Zen Xtra, but it was within warranty so they just sent me a new one. It might be worth asking Creative for a quote for a repair, though.

there should be a troubleshooting guide to do a check on teh hard drive, my old Zen Xtra had that option. You could also try getting all your data off it to back-up and then resetting it and reinstalling the OS?

I know there were some online guides from people on how to fit a new drive, try googling for it as I'm sure someone out there will have done it at some point.

Original Poster

bjmcghee;1699000

Look at the last post on this page for a possible … Look at the last post on this page for a possible fix:http://forums.creative.com/creativelabs/board/message?board.id=dap&thread.id=133250&view=by_date_ascending&page=11

I'll have a go at that

Thanks for your help mate

robot1000;1704315

I'll have a go at thatThanks for your help mate

No probs, hope it works. If not then have a look in the Creative forum and ask the question in there, those guys are really helpful in my experience! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30391
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32203
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1639
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …77132

See more discussions