Groups

Credit card?

Hello

I brought a paid of Bose InEar headphones. Anyway I am having a problem with it. Bose are not refunding me, as its been over 28 days. I have had them for about 3-4 months. Is there anyway the credit card company I paid with will refund me?

I heard theres such a scheme

Kind Regards

3 Comments

So are Bose refusing to replace them? As you've had them 4 months I doubt you could get a refund.

HelloI brought a paid of Bose InEar headphones. Anyway I am having a … HelloI brought a paid of Bose InEar headphones. Anyway I am having a problem with it. Bose are not refunding me, as its been over 28 days. I have had them for about 3-4 months. Is there anyway the credit card company I paid with will refund me? I heard theres such a schemeKind Regards

I am guessing you mean that your headphones are not working as they should? If this is the case you should be covered under the Bose warranty. I would doubt that you will get any money refunded but I could be wrong. Bose are only obliged to repair or replace, and not to refund your money. You could check with you credit card company as some have a warranty deal with it. American Express comes to mind.

This is the link for Bose warranty.

]http//ww…jsp

credit cards are for items over £100 i think , but if they are faulty and not damaged a trip to trading standards will sort boss out
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1838
      2. What would be HELL to you?3053
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow56
      4. word association Game73944524

See more discussions