Groups

Credit card help

I have completely forgotten about the bank hol weekend and have not payed my bill which is due 25/03/08.

If the bank is even open tomorrow, is it likely to go through by Tuesday.

What sort of charges am I looking at if not? £12 no min payment and 15% interest?

21 Comments

Its £12 charge for late payment on mine anyway. Can you pay via internet banking? thats what i do

Original Poster

I payed this morning but it said it takes 3-5 plus bank hols to process....

which is why i'm going to try and pay cash tomorrow..

call the cc company,most take payment over the phone using a debit card.it goes through right away

debit card would clear it

i did that with my card, it was due next day and I paid with my debit card over the phone

Original Poster

thank you so much people!

charge would be £12 for not paying and whatever your monthly charge is but should not be more thann 1.8% unless you have a rip off card like a Vantage

Original Poster

what will happen to my online payment that i have put through?

Original Poster

its the amazon (halifax) one.

i would nip into the halifax with cash tomorrow to pay the bill. halifax dont do over the phone payments

Zer0;1756672

2 working days, not this route. Tuesday is the next working day

Kitten13;1756706

i would nip into the halifax with cash tomorrow to pay the bill. halifax … i would nip into the halifax with cash tomorrow to pay the bill. halifax dont do over the phone payments

not this route, halifax take 5 days for over the counter payments, even if it is to their own card company.
    Halfix Bank is separate from Halifax Credit Card

vinylandtrinkets;1757153

mbna also dont take payments over the phone, most online payments clear … mbna also dont take payments over the phone, most online payments clear within 24/48 hoursHalifax will only accept payments over the phone once the account is in collections ( missed payment department)

if no phone, you need to find an online method using a debit card and it will be as good as cleared.

Zer0;1756674

its the amazon (halifax) one.

I think Amazon took a phone payment from me before.
    Phone to see, if not online payment.

and i don't mean internet banking (2 days)

Zer0;1756672

online as in credit card is almost instant.
    online as in internet banking, 2 working days so Thursday.

You're too late for 25th,
    even if ya pay by cash or debit card they still say it takes ? working days to show on the account.

owlass;1757185

You're too late for 25th,even if ya pay by cash or debit card they still … You're too late for 25th,even if ya pay by cash or debit card they still say it takes ? working days to show on the account.

not a payment over the phone...

Original Poster

payment over the phone takes 3 working days along with online aswell apprently. just phoned up amazon credit card CS.
    not even had confirmaton from worldpay which pays the credit card online so i think im screwed.

strange Halfiax are inflexible.
    what about logging into your account?
    clearing bank?
    Did you explain to them about the hols?

can you not pay online. My card takes the minimum by direct debit each month, so it doesnt matter if I forget, it means I never miss a payment
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846374
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2356
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***721
      4. Fraudulent site289

See more discussions