Credit Card with no International Charges

Found 6th Sep 2015
I buy a lot of things from US companies online. Getting hacked off with the charges per transaction on my credit card statement.

A card with some kind of rewards would be nice however one with no transaction charges is my main aim.

Some cards say 'No fees on spending or cash withdrawals abroad' I am in the UK and spending through papyal or using my card directly. Not sure if this applies.

Any suggestions
Community Updates
AskCardCredit Card
9 Comments
Halifax clarity card works wonders for me, look it up on money saving expert
arctixx

Halifax clarity card works wonders for me, look it up on money saving … Halifax clarity card works wonders for me, look it up on money saving expert

Do you use this online OK without any currency/transaction fees?
Halifax Clarity card no international charges and v good exchange rate. MasterCard generally has a better exchange rate than Visa and Amex

Post Office Platinum MasterCard is another option with no fees on international purchases. Go via Quidco/TCB for £25/£26 cashback

ta
youcantbeserious

Do you use this online OK without any currency/transaction fees?

The Halifax and post office cards don't charge any transaction fees, if you want a card to take money out of a atm then Halifax wins, but for normal credit card use the post office is just as good and means you don't have to deal with the Halifax
Nationwide select credit card
Chanchi32

Halifax Clarity card no international charges and v good exchange rate. … Halifax Clarity card no international charges and v good exchange rate. MasterCard generally has a better exchange rate than Visa and AmexPost Office Platinum MasterCard is another option with no fees on international purchases. Go via Quidco/TCB for £25/£26 cashbackta

​as Chanchi said! Bought a number of things online without any currency /conversion fees
what about using PayPal
No idea with PayPal, never used for international purchases. I would imagine PayPal will have a separate charge themselves, you would have to check the terms an cons
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions