Groups
    EXPIRED

Credit Cards...

Hi guys I am thinking of getting a credit card for my self which I'll using for shopping for Christmas and new year in store and online, can any one here will be able to suggest me which is best one who gives me credit limit of at least 1000£ with low interest rate, I know that it will totally depend on my credit history but just to know and how long will I be given for paying my bills...
    cheers..

4 Comments

i got the tesco credit card and have been very happy with it i got 12 months interest free. and it is only 16.9% apr.

badgerrules

i got the tesco credit card and have been very happy with it i got 12 … i got the tesco credit card and have been very happy with it i got 12 months interest free. and it is only 16.9% apr.

........and you get more Tesco Clubcard Vouchers to spend on Deals!

TBH they are all scams, they may offer a good rate at first but it wont be long untill you get a letter saying the apr rate etc has risen, i had Barclay and post office, they both had risen dramatically and the post office one is worse now because they want to charge me for purchases so i am going to cancel that.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment56
      2. Wireless Earphones for Running21
      3. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING11
      4. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies22

See more discussions