Groups

credit cards

How canI see what creddit cards I've got, left some going to privious addresses etc, credit expert or summat like that?

22 Comments

Look in your wallet

LOL. Schoolboy error not updating ya cards addresses. Surely you should know what cards you hold though.

Original Poster

Throw old ones out years ago new ones prob going to old addresses

Get copies of your credit reference files from Experian and Equifax, but remember not all of them report what accounts you may have.

Can you seriously not remember what credit cards you have? oO

Original Poster

CyDoNiA

LOL. Schoolboy error not updating ya cards addresses. Surely you should … LOL. Schoolboy error not updating ya cards addresses. Surely you should know what cards you hold though.

Surely I not bother creating s thread to ask if I knew?

Sorry just surprised as to how you wouldn't know.

HoneyBadger1

Surely I not bother creating s thread to ask if I knew?

why bother letting the credit card companies know you've moved when you can create a thread http://www.smileys.me.uk/smileys/Roll_eye/rolleye0014.gif

classic!

Can someone this illiterate get so many cards? Hmm, new user of 1 day asking a daft question...I smell a rat.

cdm22

Can someone this illiterate get so many cards? Hmm, new user of 1 day … Can someone this illiterate get so many cards? Hmm, new user of 1 day asking a daft question...I smell a rat.

bg1?

Original Poster

michelleleemoo

why bother letting the credit card companies know you've moved when you … why bother letting the credit card companies know you've moved when you can create a thread classic!

Too much cash to care I guess, need one for a hotel stay tho reception say need it, thought maybe tracking down c an old one be, quicker than applying for new one, chavs prob maxed old ones out like

Original Poster

Spelling id due to my phone story guys, and I've been using site foot years just didnt ever registry, I 100% serious Leroy question guys

HoneyBadger1

Spelling id due to my phone story guys, and I've been using site foot … Spelling id due to my phone story guys, and I've been using site foot years just didnt ever registry, I 100% serious Leroy question guys

serious leroy hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa X) love it!!

Original Poster

Serious tho I doubt has misused them out id br chased up by now? u think$

HoneyBadger1

Serious tho I doubt has misused them out id br chased up by now? u think$

How would you know if someone has abused your cards if the mail is still going to your old address! X)

Original Poster

fluffyundacrakas

How would you know if someone has abused your cards if the mail is still … How would you know if someone has abused your cards if the mail is still going to your old address! X)

Decent point like

Original Poster

That ecperian wants Mr to sign up foot a monthly, anywhere do one offs

HoneyBadger1

That ecperian wants Mr to sign up foot a monthly, anywhere do one offs

You have to pay £2 and write to them requesting the info. Details can be found on their website. They send you a hard copy.

Or if you haven’t already joined up with them I think creditexpert and the likes usually give a 30 day free trial.

you can get a copy of your credit file for £2

Trying to read the op's posts is giving me a headache....

Original Poster

2 squid sound good

you could probably get a small pocket dictionary as well for £2

Original Poster

stephen25uk

you could probably get a small pocket dictionary as well for £2

Nah my spelling is Leroy I could out spell a bee, its phone and swipeapp
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891819
      2. Sad news about Barcelona24112
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213618
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17406140

See more discussions