Credit Club (MoneySavingExpert.com)

5 replies
Found 25th Aug 2016
Credit Club is a free tool from MoneySavingExpert.com, in partnership with Experian. moneysavingexpert.com/cre…lub

It provides you with your Experian Credit Score, MoneySavingExpert.com Affordability score, MoneySavingExpert.com Credit Hit Rate, Credit cards & loans product eligibility.

It is still in its beta phase, and it will bring in more features in time (e.g. your Experian Credit Report, which is more detailed than the Experian Credit Score).

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

just joined cheers

has no loans or credit cards, no mortgage and still gets a "fair" score!! pfft

This is quite good news. This means you can now get free info from all three of the CRAs.

clearscore.com which gets its info from Equifax

noddle.co.uk which gets info from Call Credit

arcangel111

just joined cheershas no loans or credit cards, no mortgage and still … just joined cheershas no loans or credit cards, no mortgage and still gets a "fair" score!! pfft

Hi mate. You have to open a credit card or take loan to get better score.

Mogolent

Yes i know, i have had them in the past, but have paid them all off now ... It always seems that the more credit you take and the more debt you're in. The more money they want to give you ...

Banned

Mogolent

Seems kind of screwed up that to get a better score it's needed to get a loan or a credit card. I have two credit cards but don't use either very often any more, though, they could always come in handy for an emergency.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3973
    2. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***215

See more discussions