Groups

credit expert, how do I cancel?

I signed up for the free quidco, having given my bank details i dont want to use them every month (and be charged) so wish to cancel, not sure if i signed up for a trial or if i have to cancel my subscription manually? tried loooking for an escape route but cant seem to see anything? anyone know how to do it?

8 Comments

just email them there is a contact us link and tell them you don't want the subscription they will cancel it i did the same!!

Ring them.

Original Poster

have just emailed them so hope to hear from them soon, thanks for the help, rep added.

You don't get charged every month - its a yearly payment of £5 taken out of your earnings - if you haven't earned £5 - they don't charge you £5
    thats how I read it anyway

ILIKEBARGAINSME;4276276

You don't get charged every month - its a yearly payment of £5 taken out … You don't get charged every month - its a yearly payment of £5 taken out of your earnings - if you haven't earned £5 - they don't charge you £5 thats how I read it anyway

not quidco, hes on bout the credit expert signup, i gave em a ring wen i cancelled mine, they did it straight away

I just cancelled the direct debit with my internet banking

Original Poster

lil_tiger;4276299

not quidco, hes on bout the credit expert signup, i gave em a ring wen i … not quidco, hes on bout the credit expert signup, i gave em a ring wen i cancelled mine, they did it straight away

I will give them a couple of days then give them a call if i dont hear back. cheers.

rockerfella20;4276365

I will give them a couple of days then give them a call if i dont hear … I will give them a couple of days then give them a call if i dont hear back. cheers.

no probs, just make sure you sort it before the payment for the month comes out :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deliveroo11
      2. Speccing a gaming pc414
      3. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened11
      4. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.11

See more discussions