Groups

credit rejected but credit remaining?

Yesterday i ordered a wii from marshall ward using the credit account i have with them,ive only used mw a few times and have since moved address so before ordering i changed all my address details and set up a dd payment with them for the wii ordered

The credit limit states i have £750 available to spend and on looking for a delivery date it states credit rejected!

could this be because i changed address details then ordered an expensive item?

ive tried ringing but it states all operators are busy and cuts off the call which is rather annoying

9 Comments

try order something small and see if it lets you order that

prob cos you may have done buy it now pay later try again buy now should be ok

Original Poster

i dont want to buy it now hence why i set up the dd payments for payment
    just dont understand why it was rejected

wend means a buy now pay later code in which you dont pay anything and pay no interest for a year. if you have used this code it will be this as it happened to me when i bought a tv so i just piad it off monthly with the take 3 pays

yes sometimes they reject the pay it later

but add to acc now will be ok

just reorder without Buy now pay later

Original Poster

oh no i didnt use a buy now pay later code i used a 15% off voucher

Noooo, it's because you have used too many discount codes!

Seriously, they won't let me order anything from them any more, even if I try and pay by card.

We talked before about using the vouchers, remember?

I have £3000 limit with Additions, £1500 with Marshall Ward and £800 with Great Universal but I can't even buy a £15 cardigan from them :w00t:

You may now get a letter asking you to contact them about your account but I have ignored mine

Original Poster

ahhhhhh that might be it then,voucher codes!
    ive got an email asking me to ring them tomorrow between 8 and 6,dont think i will bother lol

Mardyass;7376458

ahhhhhh that might be it then,voucher codes!ive got an email asking me to … ahhhhhh that might be it then,voucher codes!ive got an email asking me to ring them tomorrow between 8 and 6,dont think i will bother lol

Yeah, erm... don't :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions