Credit where credit is due. HERMES.

15 replies
Found 23rd Dec 2016
My dashcam went on the blink a couple of weeks ago and the refund came through on the evening of the 20th so i therefore set about trying to get a replacement before today and i am doing my usual round trip of the UK for crimbo and new year.

Received a message from the seller informing me that it should be with me before Christmas, then the dreaded email from HERMES. I immediately said well at least it should be here for when i get back.

No it turned up much to my surprise this morning. So as the title states, credit where its due.

1. Misc
  2. Hermes
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Hermes
15 Comments

Did I just read a post where Hermes did a good job or am I still a sleep?

They once put a small package in a 'safe place' and didn't tell me where.. found it when I reversed the car out the drive.

hermes are by far the most reliable in my area, helpful efficient, friendly delivery.

louise_barwell

hermes are by far the most reliable in my area, helpful efficient, … hermes are by far the most reliable in my area, helpful efficient, friendly delivery.

Same in my area too

moneysavingkitten

Same in my area too

same here too

Bit of a reversal.

Amazon Logistics on the other hand are usually fine (in my experience). Just had a £550 package go missing on its way to me this week though. Never happens to the £5 knick knacks I usually buy oddly enough.

I cant stand Herpes, had it once never again!

This company is an absolute joke and they need to rebrand

More praise for hermes from me too... item dispatched yesterday, received this morning!

I might be an exception to the rule but since 12/10/2015, I've shipped 76 parcels with Hermes and everyone has reached its destination.

Only one lady tried to scam me but her My Friend Bing toy mysteriously appeared in a cupboard!

Original Poster

That's my point. Normally they are getting slated for being rubbish.

Yes they have effectively only done what they should, in that they managed to get a parcel from A to B, but at this time of year considering they are rubbish they have managed to be as good as Royal Mail.

Original Poster

Darkeru

Bit of a reversal.Amazon Logistics on the other hand are usually fine (in … Bit of a reversal.Amazon Logistics on the other hand are usually fine (in my experience). Just had a £550 package go missing on its way to me this week though. Never happens to the £5 knick knacks I usually buy oddly enough.

​Clearly someone in your area might be getting a talking to.

Hermes are great imo. Have used them well over 500 times and have only ever had 3 parcels go "missing". None damaged. Claims process is easy enough, they pay out almost immediately. Much more efficient than Royal mail claims process. All in all, they're my go to courier.

Kyballion

I cant stand Herpes, had it once never again!This company is an absolute … I cant stand Herpes, had it once never again!This company is an absolute joke and they need to rebrand

Unfortunately you most probably will, It stays in your system for life, It's also highly contagious when it flares up!.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 24th Dec 2016

hahha so itchy I swear!

Just had a similar experience, had an item dispatched yesterday via my Hermes and received this morning even though it was due 5-6 Jan, where as an item via RM still has not arrived after being due on the 12 dec.

Credit to a company that have actually done what they are supposed to do, but generally every other time.....don't!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    2. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48
    3. What's this on my neighbours roof?910
    4. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit57

See more discussions