Creepy(spider) crawly(with and tail)

22 Comments
Did you have to post this so late at night My fault for looking at it
Surprised the Guardian has blamed Brexit for this discovery. Looks cool by the way.
Aren't scorpions members of the spider family (and older), and horseshoe crabs so a tail on a spider is just evolution from whatever common ancestry they have
One step closer to facehuggers.
Segata-Sanshiro6th Feb

Aren't scorpions members of the spider family (and older), and horseshoe …Aren't scorpions members of the spider family (and older), and horseshoe crabs so a tail on a spider is just evolution from whatever common ancestry they have

yup both anachrids, as are ticks, is there an emoji for EEEWWW?
maddogb19 h, 59 m ago

yup both anachrids, as are ticks, is there an emoji for EEEWWW?

I'm fine with em unless they are big, they are good luck
Segata-Sanshiro36 m ago

I'm sure you'd think they were good luck if you was locked in a room full of them!
Segata-Sanshiro47 m ago

They don't have much luck if I see one.
Snakeyes6461 h, 59 m ago

I'm sure you'd think they were good luck if you was locked in a room full …I'm sure you'd think they were good luck if you was locked in a room full of them!

and how many 'wild' animals would you be happy to be stuck with like that ?
Questioned why oh why I came into this thread, then nearly fainted with this
g8spur6th Feb

One step closer to facehuggers.

I did NOT need that mental image
Snakeyes64611 h, 2 m ago

I'm sure you'd think they were good luck if you was locked in a room full …I'm sure you'd think they were good luck if you was locked in a room full of them!

I had areagne on my kitchen windowsil for 3 years, didn't do any harm but eat other bugs with her fancy web, she'd come down to the sink at night for a drink and then run off if i put the light on.

There was a long legged one behind the cooker.

There was also a 7 legged one living behind the bath for the past few months.

Theres one in the living room radiator at the moment as i ousted it from a psu yesterday it was sitting inside, just a small brown one.
Segata-Sanshiro1 h, 1 m ago

I had areagne on my kitchen windowsil for 3 years, didn't do any harm …I had areagne on my kitchen windowsil for 3 years, didn't do any harm but eat other bugs with her fancy web, she'd come down to the sink at night for a drink and then run off if i put the light on.There was a long legged one behind the cooker.There was also a 7 legged one living behind the bath for the past few months.Theres one in the living room radiator at the moment as i ousted it from a psu yesterday it was sitting inside, just a small brown one.

Ewwww actually cringing right now
Segata-Sanshiro2 h, 57 m ago

I had areagne on my kitchen windowsil for 3 years, didn't do any harm …I had areagne on my kitchen windowsil for 3 years, didn't do any harm but eat other bugs with her fancy web, she'd come down to the sink at night for a drink and then run off if i put the light on.There was a long legged one behind the cooker.There was also a 7 legged one living behind the bath for the past few months.Theres one in the living room radiator at the moment as i ousted it from a psu yesterday it was sitting inside, just a small brown one.

That's the last time I come there till you get rid of them all.
seb6 h, 58 m ago

jan beccaloni reveals all …jan beccaloni reveals all :https://www.timeout.com/london/news/meet-the-london-museum-curator-whos-devoted-her-life-to-spiders-020518http://www.nhm.ac.uk/our-science/departments-and-staff/staff-directory/jan-beccaloni.html

Love her 💘
Segata-Sanshiro10 h, 26 m ago

Had one on my bedroom ceiling for weeks good night spider good morning mr spider
until one day oh mr spider you are being eaten by another !
Mandz2719 h, 0 m ago

Questioned why oh why I came into this thread, then nearly fainted with …Questioned why oh why I came into this thread, then nearly fainted with this I did NOT need that mental image

The spider in the OP is only 2.5 mm if that helps ?
Snakeyes64621 h, 36 m ago

Someone was telling me about this this morning

digitaljournal.com/art…294

although they said it was the good old US of A
Wongy11015 h, 19 m ago

The spider in the OP is only 2.5 mm if that helps ?

Not at all
Wongy11015 h, 16 m ago

Someone was telling me about this this …Someone was telling me about this this morninghttp://www.digitaljournal.com/article/213294although they said it was the good old US of A

Oh dear Lord
Bonkers to be scared of something that is pretty much everywhere ?

bottom of the Antarctic ocean
33236586-39iSO.jpg
theguardian.com/env…led
Segata-Sanshiro9th Feb

Man.. Do you live in the Munsters house or what?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants