Groups

Creme Eggs - Odds on Kraft Pulling A 'New Coke' Scam?

How long before a "back by public demand"?

theguardian.com/bus…nge

23 Comments

Cadbury's is dead to me now and forever.

First political party to promise to force Kraft to go back to the old recipe will win the election. Tell your MPs its a vote winner.

Never been able to taste the chocolate as the cream is so sickly and vile.

They have already ruined Dairy Milk by changing the recipe to save money. Its basically oil now!

They didn't change dairy milk that still just tastes like cocoa powder

Mark2111

Never been able to taste the chocolate as the cream is so sickly and vile.

Ive warned you before about getting your supply from miles! oO

gari189

Kraft are only good for one … Kraft are only good for one thing[img]http://images1.mysupermarket.co.uk/Products/66/067766.jpg?v=7[/img]

what the hell is that?

Just refuse to buy one, simples..

Error440

what the hell is that?

All the additives and artificial colourants an unhealthy body needs - tastes good though
    Edited by: "gari189" 13th Jan 2015

All Cadbury's chocolate is vile stuff .. always has been.

You can taste the powder in it...yuk.

Error440

They didn't change dairy milk that still just tastes like cocoa powder

Yes they did, but were forced to change it back. They added Palm Oil, thats what I was remembering.

clicky

markq

Yes they did, but were forced to change it back. They added Palm Oil, … Yes they did, but were forced to change it back. They added Palm Oil, thats what I was remembering.clicky

it still tasts crap

Big up the Lint, marabou and hell even galaxy is better then Cadbury

Kinder eggs are less fattening, you get a free toy, albeit usually a crap one and a reuseable plastic egg.

Error440

Big up the Lint, marabou and hell even galaxy is better then Cadbury

Isn't lint like fluff or something?

Mark2111

Kinder eggs are less fattening, you get a free toy, albeit usually a crap … Kinder eggs are less fattening, you get a free toy, albeit usually a crap one and a reuseable plastic egg.

Free toy? So you're paying upwards of 89p for a hollow piece of chocolate? It definitely ain't free

Lidl and Aldi chocolate >

just had one and they are now just not the same

Ok so some people are being a bit 'is crap' but don't you get that Cadburys was British chocolate. Everyday sweets aswell, not your fancy Lindt & such that you have now & again. Grabbing a dairy milk or fruit & nut for lunch is something Ive done for years.

I don't want none of that manky American chocolate, tastes like cack.

Mars eggs used to be awesome, why did they stop them? also dairy milk has become shinier! Bournville still cuts it though.

unquestioned

Ok so some people are being a bit 'is crap' but don't you get that … Ok so some people are being a bit 'is crap' but don't you get that Cadburys was British chocolate. Everyday sweets aswell, not your fancy Lindt & such that you have now & again. Grabbing a dairy milk or fruit & nut for lunch is something Ive done for years.I don't want none of that manky American chocolate, tastes like cack.

buying foreign chocolate is something I've done for years, I'm seeing less brands now not more, I miss woolworths, they used to sell marabou and the corner shops did too, now I have to go to ikea to buy it. My local shop still sells rittersport tho and a few cote d'or things
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Buy back on Euros to £££34
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?59
      3. Samsung or Hisense11
      4. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?22

See more discussions