Crest Whitestrips UK

LocalFound 19th Mar 2016
I'm looking to buy crest white strips in the UK, I usually buy them on eBay but can't find any. Can someone please help me find them?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
I'm sure I read that they where banned from ebay because of the amount of peroxide in them was more than the UK limit.
I'm interested too, these really do work.
Im watching some on eBay but the seller is in the US,you won't find any uk sellers on there. My daughter has bought them from a seller in China before took about a month for them to get here but the results are amazing .
charly71

Im watching some on eBay but the seller is in the US,you won't find any … Im watching some on eBay but the seller is in the US,you won't find any uk sellers on there. My daughter has bought them from a seller in China before took about a month for them to get here but the results are amazing .

​Surely if the eBay sellers were banned from selling in the UK then the supply chain would stay in tact? The people selling them on eBay in the UK before should still be able to get them.
You can buy them from Amazon US - I got Crest Whitestrips Supreme (not sure if there's an alternative now as there's so many different types available). Blurb from Amazon says, "Crest Whitestrips Supreme has 100mg of gel with 14% hydrogen peroxide = 14mg of hydrogen peroxide per upper strip. Crest Whitestrips Professional has 200mg of gel with 6.5% hydrogen peroxide per upper strip. Crest Whitestrips Supreme is the most effective of the Crest Whitening Strips."

Just one treatment with these White Strips is enough for most, they are pretty strong.

I bought from ABC Wholesale though they don't seem to ship to the UK now. amazon.com/gp/…new (full box of 84 strips)

Seller Express Health comes up as:
Items: GBP 38.70
Shipping & handling: GBP 4.83
Total before tax: GBP 43.53
Estimated tax to be collected: GBP 0.00
Import Fees Deposit GBP 8.71
Order total: GBP 52.24

42 strips from the same seller is amazon.com/gp/…OVY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_sfl_title_1&smid=A3SY7P2NFH5KUX

Items: GBP 25.67
Shipping & handling: GBP 3.79
Total before tax: GBP 29.46
Estimated tax to be collected: GBP 0.00
Import Fees Deposit GBP 5.89
Order total: GBP 35.35

28 strips are here, GBP 18.79 from the same seller amazon.com/Cre…eme
Edited by: "louiselouise" 19th Mar 2016
got my last lot from ukcrestwhitestrips.
no issues buying and always purchase the whitestrips supreme as they have the highest peroxide and in my opinion do the best job.
Can't seem to be able to find any that ships to the UK. Can anyone else?
I have heard lots of people say that these do have amazing results. If the peroxide level is too high then won't it result in your teeth being too sensitive?
ebay.com. Choose a seller that ships free,internationally.
Just bought these on Amazon US Arriving Apr 6 - Apr 13
Not yet shipped
Track package

Crest Whitestrips Supreme - 42 Strips
Sold by: Express Health
$35.77
Condition: New

42 Crest Supreme (the best) strips £35 delivered to uk
Edited by: "adamsxi" 20th Mar 2016
You can now get them in the UK though like all official tooth whitening they need to be sold through a dentist. No idea how much they cost but expect that they are more expensive than walking into Walmart in the US, though there earlier in the year they are much more expensive than they used to be.

oralb.co.uk/en-…ips
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants