Banned
    Hello,

Where could I find a Pakistan Cricket T Shirt ? ORINGAL only please

+REP to someone who finds one

thanks!

17 Comments

Original Poster Banned

harvie316

http://www.worldcricketstore.com/product_detail.asp?id=6655&id_pclass=12&callingpage=product_listingis this it, just googled it

its this
    worldcricketstore.com/pro…ing

are there oringals? you
    think?

I would think so, i am not really big on clothing so i would not know how to tell if the merchat is selling fakes or not.

Original Poster Banned

harvie316

I would think so, i am not really big on clothing so i would not know how … I would think so, i am not really big on clothing so i would not know how to tell if the merchat is selling fakes or not.

Just cricket world cup 20 20 is coming and i wanna wear the t shirt when Pakistan dominate!

h4x3r

Just cricket world cup 20 20 is coming and i wanna wear the t shirt when … Just cricket world cup 20 20 is coming and i wanna wear the t shirt when Pakistan dominate!

lol you must be dreaming Inida will win it.

Original Poster Banned

harvie316

lol you must be dreaming Inida will win it.

India? Don't make me laugh they cant play cricket to save there life

LOL!

My friend has ordered from them before...i don't know if they're original but they certainly don't look like a cheap knock off...

Original Poster Banned

lonely_mind

My friend has ordered from them before...i don't know if they're original … My friend has ordered from them before...i don't know if they're original but they certainly don't look like a cheap knock off...

Cheers mate!

cricshop.com/Rep…asp

These are originals, the company owning that store is Wisden. Parent company of the Wisden Cricketer, Cricinfo etc

So very reputable, not the cheapest. But I work in the cricket industry and they're pretty good retailers

Original Poster Banned

tevans

http://www.cricshop.com/Replica-Cricket-Kit/Pakistan-ODI-Kit/491prodid.aspThese are originals, the company owning that store is Wisden. Parent company of the Wisden Cricketer, Cricinfo etcSo very reputable, not the cheapest. But I work in the cricket industry and they're pretty good retailers

hrm i dont know if i can trust them £30 and say its not oringal!

They're probably the most likely store to have the original shirts as it's run by one of the biggest names in cricket.

I know a retailer out in Pakistan who may be able to get a shirt direct from the CA factory (CA make all Slazenger equipment inc Bats, Shirts etc)

Original Poster Banned

tevans

They're probably the most likely store to have the original shirts as … They're probably the most likely store to have the original shirts as it's run by one of the biggest names in cricket.I know a retailer out in Pakistan who may be able to get a shirt direct from the CA factory (CA make all Slazenger equipment inc Bats, Shirts etc)

Can you get me the contact details?
    please
    thanks!

Yep, Pm'ed you.

Original Poster Banned

tevans

Yep, Pm'ed you.

helped alot +1 rep!

What markings would an original shirt have btw?

Official shirt here

http://www.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/78300/78305.jpg

ps could anyone pm that info too please as i wouldnt mind a offical t shirt thanks!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue47
      2. Washer Dryer33
      3. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?69
      4. What is the best android phone used under £50 for Whatsapp?11

See more discussions