Cricut machine advise

Posted 14th Nov
I’m thinking of purchasing a cricut machine for craft. Had a look into a few popular models and brands roughly priced from £196 + on amazon and there are a few bundles on hobby craft online £259. Anyone got any recommendations or advice?
Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
We have the Cricut Explore Air 2 and they are very good, if you are cutting material though I would recommend getting the Cricut Maker instead.

what are you looking to do with it?
mds125614/11/2019 10:09

We have the Cricut Explore Air 2 and they are very good, if you are …We have the Cricut Explore Air 2 and they are very good, if you are cutting material though I would recommend getting the Cricut Maker instead.what are you looking to do with it?

Mainly paper crafts, lettering to place onto clothes and gift boxes and probably some iron on designs too. Not sure whether the cricut is better than the scanNcut brother machine?
Skyesoph14/11/2019 10:17

Mainly paper crafts, lettering to place onto clothes and gift boxes and …Mainly paper crafts, lettering to place onto clothes and gift boxes and probably some iron on designs too. Not sure whether the cricut is better than the scanNcut brother machine?

The Explore Air 2 should be fine for that. I cannot comment on the brother machine as never used one. The Cricut access subscription is good but I think is fairly pricy depending on how much you are using it. We normally just look on the internet for SVG or PNG files and use them but it takes longer.
Have you looked into the silhouette cameo? I love mine, got it brand new on eBay for £100
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants