Groups

Crikey, weather in Leicester!

Has anyone else got a bad storm???

29 Comments

still nice in essex

peein down all day here.

Original Poster

We're in the middle of the worse hail storm I've ever seen lol looks like there 2 inches of snow out there. thunder and lighting, the whole works.

ChipSticks;5061703

We're in the middle of the worse hail storm I've ever seen lol looks like … We're in the middle of the worse hail storm I've ever seen lol looks like there 2 inches of snow out there. thunder and lighting, the whole works.

Woooo, wish I was there.

Love big storms...only when I'm indoors though :whistling:

Staffordshire - Cloudy all morning / patches of light rain until about 1pm then hot and sunny afternoon / clouding over a little now

Banned

Not in Nottingham but I hope it passes over here-OH heading out for a long jog! teeheehee!!

Meadsy4742;5061734

Woooo, wish I was there.Love big storms...only when I'm indoors though … Woooo, wish I was there.Love big storms...only when I'm indoors though :whistling:

me too

Still got blue sky in Surrey

Sunny in West Brom! - Regretting bringing a coat...

Original Poster

it wasn't too bad all day, then went grey a while back, then we had torrential rain for a bit, then seriously the worse hail storm I've seen in my 36 years, lol. it's passing now, some where is in for some fun soon, lol

Original Poster

uh oh, my electric just dipped, might be in for a power cut!

oooh my internet cut out for a minute.. lol

just a bolt of lightnin here.....i love storms!!

Sunny in Suffolk!

i hope its dark if we get the storm

Up in Northumberland and it's been raining on and off, but just checked and it's getting very misty now! Gis a storm, clear the air and get back to the lovely weather we had last week! Har har har.

Gakusei;5061746

Still got blue sky in Surrey

not my part of surrey! grey skies here ;-)

Whereabouts are you in Leicester?

Have just had some terrific thunder, nothing else as yet!

Original Poster

In south Leicester, Wigston area.

It seriously looks like it's been snowing out there lol

How weird is that? I am in Oadby!

ChipSticks;5061843

In south Leicester, Wigston area. It seriously looks like it's been … In south Leicester, Wigston area. It seriously looks like it's been snowing out there lol

Pictures? :santa:

Oooya!............................lightening now and more great thunder rolls.........................

gone cold too aint it. It was goreous when i got the kids from school.
    Thundering
    im near hinckley. In the countryside

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;5061855

Pictures? :santa:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q306/LoonaMafoona/DSC00242.jpg

it's not especially clear, was taken on my crappy phone, lol... but you get the idea! it doesn't look too bad, but there's water just flooding down the road lol

Crikey, can't believe it! Hope its not coming this way!

Original Poster

No idea which way it's heading, but it's mean! lol

Still rumbling a bit, but it's definitely passed over now.. how strange we're only a few miles apart and you didn't get it!

Does seem strange, think its gone quiet now...............hope so, don't fancy the Christmas card view again.

ChipSticks;5061953

it's not especially clear, was taken on my crappy phone, lol... but you … it's not especially clear, was taken on my crappy phone, lol... but you get the idea! it doesn't look too bad, but there's water just flooding down the road lol

Wowaweewa! Hope it comes this way - always get a few good days of sun after some bad weather ;-)

ChipSticks;5061953

it's not especially clear, was taken on my crappy phone, lol... but you … it's not especially clear, was taken on my crappy phone, lol... but you get the idea! it doesn't look too bad, but there's water just flooding down the road lol

think your grass needs cutting luv

Original Poster

Jed Maxwell;5062461

think your grass needs cutting luv

You think so? I'll get some strimmer wire for you.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions