Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!

Found 3rd Aug 2017
Before you click on the link below which do you think will be the outcome of a criminal who came the "study" in the UK caught committing a common law offence of theft.

A) Detained, deported back to country of origin and barred from entering the UK

B) Fined, tagged, community service with the threat of deportation on the next offence no matter how minor

C) Told she has obvious talent and not to do it again

Let me guess we couldn't deport her because she might not get 4G recpetion in her homeland? or a bird might poo on her car perhaps?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
38 Comments

Original Poster

dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

Needless to say I'm sure we would have had the snowflake generation rioting and blocking runways at the fact this recent immigrant can't help but commit crime.

a grand's worth of loot...what a rotten person.

I'm glad to see you got your caps lock fixed.

Original Poster

PTibbets48 m ago

I loved the story of the 2 white british police offers that robbed the …I loved the story of the 2 white british police offers that robbed the stash of police confiscated firearms & then flogged them on for profit & only got a warning. Needless to say... Selling illegal guns that were previously in police custody had nothing to do with their heritage

Exactly my cupcake we have enough of our own thieves without letting those who come here for a better standard of living to rob us blind. Think Australia or the USA would?

Didn't bother reading it, it's the daily mail. But wherever she came from, would she have had to pay a TV licence if she went there?

I knew what the sentence would be because that's the norm these days. Even TWOCers and shoplifters, burglars are released without some custodial to continue their life of crime.

Gone are the days of real justice and punishment as a deterrent. It seems SJW's and PC brigade are only concerned and want real justice when it's affected them directly and until that happens they can't see the wood for the trees. (I would have used a more expressive, expletive idiom but the only holiday I want/need is a break from this country).

And then we get the Rashan Charles riots (or should I call it like it is - another excuse for some to get the latest designer trainers/mobiles for free). If he hadn't resisted he'd be still alive - plain and simple. If he hadn't of been dealing or buying drugs he might be still alive. Yes we all know it wasn't drugs it was "a mixture of paracetamol and caffeine wrapped in plastic" but why would anyone with an ounce...no a nanogram of common sense buy or sell a mixture of paracetamol & caffeine rapped in plastic and attempt to swallow it in an attempt to hide the evidence.

But some people will use this as a race issue and as a police brutality issue but I see no deaths of "innocent civilians" who do the right thing.

Bring back the death penalty for premeditated life takers, double our prisons and make the inmates work for their keep and eject those that have completed their sentence who are not born in the UK so that we have the space to jail more of the scum that destroy lives

Rant over

First offence which is petty should slap them with a 15 days in jail, 200 hours community service when out of jail and a £2000 fine (double what she stole).

Second offence of the same nature should result in 3 months in jail, fine double what they stole and if they can't pay then goods removed from their house. Then deported when out of jail. This should be regardless if they stole a 2p sweet or a £1000 harrods bag.

For home grown of the same crimes then they should have 500 hours community service when out of jail the second time around. Everything doubled each offence thereafter.

And there should be no doing half your time if you're a good boy or girl.
Edited by: "J4GG4" 4th Aug 2017

philphil6118 m ago

I knew what the sentence would be because that's the norm these days. …I knew what the sentence would be because that's the norm these days. Even TWOCers and shoplifters, burglars are released without some custodial to continue their life of crime.Gone are the days of real justice and punishment as a deterrent. It seems SJW's and PC brigade are only concerned and want real justice when it's affected them directly and until that happens they can't see the wood for the trees. (I would have used a more expressive, expletive idiom but the only holiday I want/need is a break from this country).And then we get the Rashan Charles riots (or should I call it like it is - another excuse for some to get the latest designer trainers/mobiles for free). If he hadn't resisted he'd be still alive - plain and simple. If he hadn't of been dealing or buying drugs he might be still alive. Yes we all know it wasn't drugs it was "a mixture of paracetamol and caffeine wrapped in plastic" but why would anyone with an ounce...no a nanogram of common sense buy or sell a mixture of paracetamol & caffeine rapped in plastic and attempt to swallow it in an attempt to hide the evidence.But some people will use this as a race issue and as a police brutality issue but I see no deaths of "innocent civilians" who do the right thing.Bring back the death penalty for premeditated life takers, double our prisons and make the inmates work for their keep and eject those that have completed their sentence who are not born in the UK so that we have the space to jail more of the scum that destroy livesRant over

Yeah it clear indication that he's dealing in cocaine which carries a long prison sentence.

Original Poster

But some people will use this as a race issue and as a police brutality issue but I see no deaths of "innocent civilians" who do the right thing.

Dianne Flabott managed to get her face in the photographs of the heart broken family and on the BBC news obviously. What we had was a situation created by the mans own fault. Do you think he thought it was just crushed paracetamol and caffeine when he ran? Victim was the police constable who will be waiting to hear his superior officers wont back him because the people want "justice".
Edited by: "Graham1979" 3rd Aug 2017

Original Poster

MSK.34 m ago

Didn't bother reading it, it's the daily mail. But wherever she came …Didn't bother reading it, it's the daily mail. But wherever she came from, would she have had to pay a TV licence if she went there?

Not likely although I doubt she would have bought anything on her house.

J4GG427 m ago

First offence which is petty should slap them with a 15 days in jail, 200 …First offence which is petty should slap them with a 15 days in jail, 200 hours community service when out of jail and a £2000 fine (double what she stolen).Second offence of the same nature should result in 3 months in jail, fine double what they stole and if they can't pay then goods removed from their house. Then deported when out of jail. This should be regardless if they stole a 2p sweet or a £1000 harrods bag.For home grown of the same crimes then they should have 500 hours community service when out of jail the second time around. Everything doubled each offence thereafter.And there should be no doing half your time if you're a good boy or girl.

Just execute anybody who breaks the law.

Original Poster

RossD894 m ago

Just execute anybody who breaks the law.

Ill get the rope!

Graham197923 m ago

Do you think he thought it was just crushed paracetamol and vaccine when …Do you think he thought it was just crushed paracetamol and vaccine when he ran? Victim was the police constable who will be waiting to hear his superior officers wont back him because the people want "justice".

I couldn't answer whether he was dealing or buying - that is for the police to confirm but what I, like many other everyday honest law abiding citizens now understand, is that he was either dealing or buying and swallowed the item to hide the evidence and in doing so he was resisting and because of his stupidity he lost his life.

I agree with your comment regarding the police officer but add that those calling for justice will not listen to facts/evidence and merely use these incidents to further their cause or desire including the latest trainers/mobiles/tv's etc irrespective that the person lost their life was because of their criminal activity and sheer stupidity.

PTibbets2 h, 48 m ago

I loved the story of the 2 white british police offers that robbed the …I loved the story of the 2 white british police offers that robbed the stash of police confiscated firearms & then flogged them on for profit & only got a warning. Needless to say... Selling illegal guns that were previously in police custody had nothing to do with their heritage

Two wrongs don't make a right - unless of course you're satan.

Graham19792 h, 18 m ago

.. we have enough of our own thieves without letting those who come here ….. we have enough of our own thieves without letting those who come here for a better standard of living to rob us blind. Think Australia or the USA would?

I like the irony of using those two countries in relation to imported criminals. Nice one.

In this case it is the competence of the Magistrate Grant McCrostie that must be called into question.

Perhaps the University will kick her out to teach her a better lesson.

reddit19 m ago

In this case it is the competence of the Magistrate Grant McCrostie that …In this case it is the competence of the Magistrate Grant McCrostie that must be called into question.Perhaps the University will kick her out to teach her a better lesson.

Just execute her.

Bring back burning at the stake!

Agharta8 h, 40 m ago

I like the irony of using those two countries in relation to imported …I like the irony of using those two countries in relation to imported criminals. Nice one.

Not sure he approves on irony. In his head it's the invention of a foreign criminal no doubt

RossD897 h, 39 m ago

Just execute her.Bring back burning at the stake!

IMHO if you don't have at LEAST 8 generations of British pure blood heritage you should be publically tortured and then burnt or hung - give them the choice we aren't barbarians.... once we have killed half of the population do you think these foreign mud bloods would dare darken our door.

finally we would be a safe humane place to live.

That damn snowflake generation!

I just believe the court system is corrupt, but not in the sense you might think. I think all these Judges, Lawyers and legal numpties, dish out low sentences as they know the crims will come back sooner and keep them in a tidy profit.

It's all about greed than Justice.

I totally support the police but with a spineless court system they are fighting a losing battle. (I'd scrap suspended sentences - not fit for purpose)

Without checking the answer (more like blocking the screen using a piece of paper), I say the answer is C

reddit8 h, 35 m ago

In this case it is the competence of the Magistrate Grant McCrostie that …In this case it is the competence of the Magistrate Grant McCrostie that must be called into question.Perhaps the University will kick her out to teach her a better lesson.

She'll just appeal to the luvvie University student guilds who would make some false leftie PC reasoning and pleas to the University highers up.

Over the last few months, we have indeed seen that the law does not apply equally. Apart from pretty women being let off the hook, we have also noticed that being involved in illegal subletting, being in the country illegally, and claiming not to know the law are the new get-out-of-jail cards.

Original Poster

joanddan72 h, 20 m ago

IMHO if you don't have at LEAST 8 generations of British pure blood …IMHO if you don't have at LEAST 8 generations of British pure blood heritage you should be publically tortured and then burnt or hung - give them the choice we aren't barbarians.... once we have killed half of the population do you think these foreign mud bloods would dare darken our door.finally we would be a safe humane place to live. That damn snowflake generation!

We might have converted a softie here guys.

Did you fail Law in uni?
There's no need to dish out sentences in the air what you personally think are ok. Everyone in every colour commits crime no matter which crime and which country. You need to think which country imported all thefts in the world? look at the bigger picture, who stole what, i.e. sugar, tea, coca, gold and oil from other countries.
I wish i could pop your bubble and let you loose

Original Poster

Misslovely50 m ago

Did you fail Law in uni? There's no need to dish out sentences in the air …Did you fail Law in uni? There's no need to dish out sentences in the air what you personally think are ok. Everyone in every colour commits crime no matter which crime and which country. You need to think which country imported all thefts in the world? look at the bigger picture, who stole what, i.e. sugar, tea, coca, gold and oil from other countries.I wish i could pop your bubble and let you loose

Really? Your counter argument here is that somebody stole sugar, tea, coco, gold and oil from other countries? When you have finished with your time machine and have traveled back in time to rectify these "wrongs" maybe you could explain how the UK "imported all the thefts". You fail English at uni (or foundation level 1)?

So if your house is broken into and your snowflake gadgets are stolen, you would phone the police to report the theft of 500,000 bags of sugar in 1885?

airfix1 h, 56 m ago

Over the last few months, we have indeed seen that the law does not apply …Over the last few months, we have indeed seen that the law does not apply equally. Apart from pretty women being let off the hook, we have also noticed that being involved in illegal subletting, being in the country illegally, and claiming not to know the law are the new get-out-of-jail cards.

This case puts me in mind of a young lady who worked in a professional capacity many years ago.
I'm not saying the lass in this story works in that profession - I don't know her at all - but the young lady I'm talking about also got a 'slap on the wrist' for her crime, as the judge was one of her 'clients'.

I'm sure the law in this country isn't perfect, it's always going to suffer from human error - and I wouldn't be surprised if there's also some pockets of corruption, but I'm more concerned with the malevolent forces in politics who are bringing about the acceptance of such 'get out of jail' cards.

Generally speaking our system of law has always been one of the very best in the world - not without it's problems, of course, but still one of the best - nevertheless, we have seen this system and indeed every system that matters in the British establishment slowly weakened by the increasing infiltration of persons whose mindset cannot accept the British way.

At least we got to see some pics of her in a bikini PHWOAR EH LADS!!!!

Seems the magistrate didn't stick to the sentencing guidelines for shoplifting

sentencingcouncil.org.uk/off…ll/

hth

tryn2help14 h, 32 m ago

Two wrongs don't make a right - unless of course you're satan.

Two wrongs don't make a right - but two lefts do.

philphil6115 h, 49 m ago

I knew what the sentence would be because that's the norm these days. …I knew what the sentence would be because that's the norm these days. Even TWOCers and shoplifters, burglars are released without some custodial to continue their life of crime.Gone are the days of real justice and punishment as a deterrent. It seems SJW's and PC brigade are only concerned and want real justice when it's affected them directly and until that happens they can't see the wood for the trees. (I would have used a more expressive, expletive idiom but the only holiday I want/need is a break from this country).And then we get the Rashan Charles riots (or should I call it like it is - another excuse for some to get the latest designer trainers/mobiles for free). If he hadn't resisted he'd be still alive - plain and simple. If he hadn't of been dealing or buying drugs he might be still alive. Yes we all know it wasn't drugs it was "a mixture of paracetamol and caffeine wrapped in plastic" but why would anyone with an ounce...no a nanogram of common sense buy or sell a mixture of paracetamol & caffeine rapped in plastic and attempt to swallow it in an attempt to hide the evidence.But some people will use this as a race issue and as a police brutality issue but I see no deaths of "innocent civilians" who do the right thing.Bring back the death penalty for premeditated life takers, double our prisons and make the inmates work for their keep and eject those that have completed their sentence who are not born in the UK so that we have the space to jail more of the scum that destroy livesRant over

What you are saying is the (unsayable) truth.
There may soon be a vacancy for Prime Minister or possibly Justice Secretary.

Gone are the days of real justice and punishment as a deterrent.

quite right too as it's been proven time and again to not work. what does have an impact upon criminality is the chances of getting caught & fear thereof, and the social stigma from family & friends.

Original Poster

upset.brown.pant45 m ago

At least we got to see some pics of her in a bikini PHWOAR EH …At least we got to see some pics of her in a bikini PHWOAR EH LADS!!!!Seems the magistrate didn't stick to the sentencing guidelines for shopliftinghttps://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/offences/item/theft-from-a-shop-or-stall/hth

That's why she got off! If it had been some swamp donkey with 5 kids in a council house she would have been dealt with much more harshly.

We need to have a totally different system for visitors/guests who commit crime, you're not our responsibility and will be deported no matter which country you came from.

Graham197925 m ago

That's why she got off! If it had been some swamp donkey with 5 kids in a …That's why she got off! If it had been some swamp donkey with 5 kids in a council house she would have been dealt with much more harshly.We need to have a totally different system for visitors/guests who commit crime, you're not our responsibility and will be deported no matter which country you came from.

no, that's why it's a story in the daily mail and the tales of council house swamp donkeys getting similar slaps on the wrist for hiding 50 inch tvs up their gunt don't even register in the local newspaper.

she should have been fined and the magistrate didn't do so, nothing to do with her nationality.

daily mail: manufacturing outrage since it started.

OllieSt3 h, 50 m ago

Yeah it all seems quite reasonable and fair

Yes but then they aren't leggy blondes who are studying at university and have a modelling expertise

I haven't read the story but I do, in my mind, question the "integrity" of the university and it's course together and the definition of "modelling career"

As most intelligent/wise people know the defence lawyers will enhance the facts and even get the defendants to cry or look sad (remorseful) just for the sake of getting a lighter sentence.

Let me guess, she noshed the judge?

Criminal Immigrants caught selling seashells by the sea shore shocker!
Post a comment
@
    Text