Groups
    EXPIRED

Crisis Zone & G-Con 2 Light Gun Bundle - Playstation 2

thanks to all who reply and great thanks to anyone who could find it at less than £35 from a trusted supplier!
    Danny

6 Comments

sorry, can only get it to £36.99 inc free delivery and using a voucher code at amazon!

Original Poster

dont be sorry thats good, would rather buy off amazon than someone i haven't heard of, anyone cheaper?
    thanks for all replies

Less than £35.00p using these links from HUKD

Receive five £1.00p discount evouchers

CLICK HERE

Then follow the link to input your e-mail address - You should receive five vouchers by e-mail.

Then close your browser or clear it's cache + return to HUKD to

CLICK HERE

To receive an extra 10% off follow the links - search for Crisis Zone.

Original Poster

cheers rayman have bought from cd-wow

rayman.... i clicked on your first link but nothing happened nowhere to follow to put my email in... nowhere where it says about vouchers!! heeeeeeeeelp :lol:

Slinks

rayman.... i clicked on your first link but nothing happened nowhere … rayman.... i clicked on your first link but nothing happened nowhere to follow to put my email in... nowhere where it says about vouchers!! heeeeeeeeelp :lol:

Sometimes you might need to click the link a few times or clear your browser cache before using the e-mail link You need to get the vouchers before visiting the other link or it will just use the 10% offer.
    Hope that works
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1335
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927355
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2365
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861343

See more discussions